Funny videos

At first I was like "ha ha dumbass" and then I was like "Holy shit wtf"
My high school chemistry teacher had something similar happen to him. He was demonstrating thermite for a class when a spark flew over and ignited the (uncovered) can containing his entire day's supply. It burned a pit into his black epoxy lab table, which he shortly after filled in with Bondo and painted black.
This is the same guy who rerouted the cold water intake pipe going to his hot water heater through the flue so less of the waste heat was wasted, and who hooked up a VW radiator to the lab sink and ran a fan through it to help cool the room in the Summer.

I miss that guy.

--Patrick

You posted some of her in the NSFW funny thread as well, didn't respond there... Y'know, cute girl, short, old puns but fair enough, funny enough....and yet these videos annoy me to no end. They should be something I'm totally into! I mean, she laughs/giggles a bit too much at her own puns which I'm not a fan of (it's not the first take, so you already know the pun, so you can't be surprised and chuckle at it), but that isn't it. I really don't know what it is, though. I've listened to all six of the videos you posted, and I can't tell what's wrong with them, but they make me want to punt my computer through the window and puncture my ear drums with knitting needles to make sure I go deep enough.
I don't mean this as some sort of "don't post her anymore" or "man you like shitty stuff" or whatever, to be very clear; there's absolutely nothing objectively wrong with her videos that I can tell ( nor are they annoyingly perfect) - I genuinely don't know why her videos irritate me to such a degree, and I just wonder if someone can enlighten me, or something.

What has fascinated me is how she says "boop!" with the exact same little head shake every time.
At first, I thought it was just pre-roll footage. But no, her clothes in the opening song are the exact same as what she's wearing in the videos, meaning they're different from time to time. And yet, I play the videos back to back, over and over, just to see that little head jiggle.

I may have a problem.

Edit, she definitely has a shtick. The little intro, the "cleavage for views" clothing, the little song followed by the laugh and double finger guns. She's found a formula that works for her and works it for all it's worth. It doesn't bother me as much as it seems to bother Bubble.

You posted some of her in the NSFW funny thread as well, didn't respond there... Y'know, cute girl, short, old puns but fair enough, funny enough....and yet these videos annoy me to no end. They should be something I'm totally into! I mean, she laughs/giggles a bit too much at her own puns which I'm not a fan of (it's not the first take, so you already know the pun, so you can't be surprised and chuckle at it), but that isn't it. I really don't know what it is, though. I've listened to all six of the videos you posted, and I can't tell what's wrong with them, but they make me want to punt my computer through the window and puncture my ear drums with knitting needles to make sure I go deep enough.
I don't mean this as some sort of "don't post her anymore" or "man you like shitty stuff" or whatever, to be very clear; there's absolutely nothing objectively wrong with her videos that I can tell ( nor are they annoyingly perfect) - I genuinely don't know why her videos irritate me to such a degree, and I just wonder if someone can enlighten me, or something.
I would say it's because you don't have to like everything? I find them pretty neutral, they don't strike me as funny or interesting, but some people obviously like them so good for them, it can be for them and not for me.