Funny videos

GasBandit

Staff member
Man, I am just leaving money on the table. Surely there's all kinds of instagram thots who don't have the flatulence to back up demand. I could be their subcontractor!

Man, I am just leaving money on the table. Surely there's all kinds of instagram thots who don't have the flatulence to back up demand. I could be their subcontractor!

Read about it, heard about.....
I genuinely don't udnerstand.
Used panties, condoms, whatever, I can sort of understand why you'd want to have those. Farts? It's....I dunno. Even if you think farts are sexy, what's the point of this, and why in Heaven's name would you be willing to pay so much for them (some women have sold farts for several thousand dollars each)?

figmentPez

Staff member
How do you fuck up grilled cheese this badly? Even Alton Brown's grilled cheese (actually cooked on a charcoal grill) wasn't this bad; at least he managed to melt the cheese.

Mr. Ramsey, who let you upload this video? Did absolutely zero planning go into this?

How do you fuck up grilled cheese this badly? Even Alton Brown's grilled cheese (actually cooked on a charcoal grill) wasn't this bad; at least he managed to melt the cheese.

Mr. Ramsey, who let you upload this video? Did absolutely zero planning go into this?
I'm guessing that fireplace just wasn't hot enough for what he was wanting to do but for some reason they said fuck it, upload it anyway.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm guessing that fireplace just wasn't hot enough for what he was wanting to do but for some reason they said fuck it, upload it anyway.
Unless you mean that grilled cheese was a fallback idea, then too much heat was the problem here. He started with the cheese too cold, and thick bread acted as an insulator. He burnt the bread because his pan was so hot the olive oil was smoking, and the milk solids in the butter burned as well. What he needed was lower heat to allow time for the heat to reach the cheese. It would have helped to set the cheese on a plate by the fire to get warm before putting it on the bread, IMO.

Arguably it might have been a good thing that he ended up with a cheese sandwich on toast. Harder cheeses often don't melt well. If he had gotten them melty they might have turned into oil and lumps, instead of a smooth melt.