Gas Bandit's Political Thread V: The Vampire Likes Bats

Who's paying for the boxes?

Oh right, they're all trying to watch without paying at all. The barrier just doesn't defeat the tall spectator. The others need help to defeat the barrier. The taller one is obviously oppressing the other two by not sharing the cost of the boxes.

Also, on the "wind vs gas" thing. Remember, virtually all sources that talk about Oil & Gas "subsidies" count regular business expenses being claimed as such (you know, like every business everywhere?) as "subsidies", but also usually only on the O&G side. We had a "debate" about this a month? Two? Something like that. Your own government's official sources agreed with me on that one.

Pffft, since they're clearly pirating the game, it's obvious that they stole the boxes... duh.

Oh right, they're all trying to watch without paying at all. The barrier just doesn't defeat the tall spectator. The others need help to defeat the barrier. The taller one is obviously oppressing the other two by not sharing the cost of the boxes.
Pretty sure the wall is doing the oppressing... stopping people's natural born sight from being able to take in the game... when the revolution comes that wall will be the first to be put up against the wall and be pumped full of holes... and spaghettified... VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!!

Also, on the "wind vs gas" thing. Remember, virtually all sources that talk about Oil & Gas "subsidies" count regular business expenses being claimed as such (you know, like every business everywhere?) as "subsidies", but also usually only on the O&G side. We had a "debate" about this a month? Two? Something like that. Your own government's official sources agreed with me on that one.
And didn't i mention that it's rather weird how you assume the sources would also not count those for the wind companies?

Man, never change, Eriol.

The DOJ sent immigration court employees a link to a racist and anti-Semitic blog post attacking immigration judges

So, yeah. The United States Department of Justice is sending out hate speech attacking US Judges via official emails. That's really disturbing.
Everyone working at DOJ immigration is so incompetent that if they managed to send an email, it was probably the same accident as a hamster walking across a keyboard and typing a word.

But while we're on this subject:

But Ben was only taking glee in a black teenager being murdered not in a billionaire responsible for trying to make nearly everyone on Earth's lives worse dying at 79 despite having access to the best medical care available, shot in the dark, because he probably indulged too much in things the rest of us can't even fathom.

It's so fucking weird seeing the same people cheering on the protests in Hong Kong, in the same conversation, suddenly talk shit about any of the anti-white nationalist protests on this side of the ocean. It's fucking mental.

Holy shit. Pro-military Repubs being totally pro-military! That and with the news that ICE has a denaturalization document and shit going on, fuck dudes.

Holy shit. Pro-military Repubs being totally pro-military! That and with the news that ICE has a denaturalization document and shit going on, fuck dudes.
I feel like this is somehow unconstitutional, but it might also be on the same slippery slope as being "natural born."

Or maybe it's just another way to keep women out of the military/government without getting called out for not hiring them. :p

That doesn't make sense.
(does the Google)
Ah, it's for children born of service members who are themselves NOT yet American citizens AND not actually standing on American soil.
children born to U.S. service members and government employees who are not yet themselves U.S. citizens, while abroad, will not be considered as residing in the U.S.
So, in other words, it's an attempt to close another "loophole" which will now prevent brown people who somehow snuck onto the active service rolls from being able to manufacture their hordes of anchor babies.

--Patrick

"Borrow my handgun"
Yeah, that's not how it works.

--Patrick
Actually, yes it is. I don't really know why you two think this is a crime. Federal law allows a person to loan or transfer possession of a firearm to any individual, provided you have no reason to believe that person is a criminal or plans to commit a criminal act. Texas law supports the same idea.

That's according to 4 sources I easily found in just 5 minutes of research.