Go see a doctor you fucking idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask you guys about something, but now I'm feeling all self-conscious about it. Besides, uploading a picture is a pain, and what are the odds that any of you know what a chancre looks like anyway?

A canker sore? Almost everyone!

Edit: Oh my. Did not know that there was a difference. Chancres are syphilitic in nature. Please don't show that pic please :)

D

Disconnected

I used to be of the same opinion, but it turns out my mom, my mother-in-law, siblings, etc have a great deal of useful information.

I'm glad so many of you live in a situaWAHWAHWAHALLYOUPERFECTPEOPLESHUTUPWITHYOUROPINIONStor.

On the other hand I am spoiled.
Nothing wrong with asking around. though in this case instead of mailing or privately showing said picture, it was posted where many people had access to it that had no reason or desire to be exposed to it(i.e. chaz).

Do you strip naked at the family reunion and say hai guyz wuts this puss filled sore on my ass? (not that there's anything wrong with that)

As for professional vs brother jim I don't care who you ask but do it with some tact.

W

Wasabi Poptart

If you have insurance, hop in the damn car, see a doctor, he tells you exactly what it is, pay 5 dollars, and be on your merry way.
Unfortunately, it isn't always that easy for everyone. We have insurance. I can't just hop in the car to see a doctor if my kid is sick. I have to get an appointment. If it isn't something urgent according to the clinic's criteria, then we have a few days to see a doctor or nurse practitioner. Even if it is more serious (not an emergency, but not a simple head cold I can take care of at home), I may not be able to get a same day appointment. I can't even take them to another doctor/clinic without prior approval. Seems simple enough to pay the $5 and get a diagnosis, but reality is that this is not how is works for many people.

If you have insurance, hop in the damn car, see a doctor, he tells you exactly what it is, pay 5 dollars, and be on your merry way.
Unfortunately, it isn't always that easy for everyone. We have insurance. I can't just hop in the car to see a doctor if my kid is sick. I have to get an appointment. If it isn't something urgent according to the clinic's criteria, then we have a few days to see a doctor or nurse practitioner. Even if it is more serious (not an emergency, but not a simple head cold I can take care of at home), I may not be able to get a same day appointment. I can't even take them to another doctor/clinic without prior approval. Seems simple enough to pay the $5 and get a diagnosis, but reality is that this is not how is works for many people.[/QUOTE]

I seem to recall saying the same thing at some point, and everyone thought I was nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.