Google Wave - Halforums members and invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross

Staff member
This thread will be for HF members to share their Google Wave account info. and request invites.

http://wave.google.com/

I have 8 invites to hand out right now, so I can start passing those out. Invites typically take about an hour for Google to process and get sent out through e-mail, so don't be waiting for it to come in right away.

To get an invite, you need to provide someone who has invites left to give with your e-mail address so they can put it in Google Wave and get the invite sent to you.

My Google Wave account is thekramssor@googlewave.com

Your Google Wave address will be made when you provide them with a user name once you've gotten on.

Dave

Staff member
It's a new thing that will like collaborative email, IM and blogging stuff all at once. There's a LONG video on YouTube.

But here's a shorter one.

fade

Staff member
Yeah, it's basically like CVS/SVN, email, and IM all rolled into one. Looks like it might be nice for project management. I could definitely see the use for it with my grad students.

E

elph

I have like 28 invites (it just so happens none of the people I thought would be interested in it, are, so I have no one to.. wave). my address is ielphi

S

Soliloquy

Well, I'm willing to try it out. Could one of you send an invite to <EMAIL>?

B

BErt

I wouldn't mind trying this if someone would be kind enough to invite me at gmail.

ImNotBErt

I'd like to try this! If anyone has some spare invites, I could take care of one! You may find me at CarloEGV (···) Gmail.com (I guess I have to use my Gmail account, no?)

T

Twitch

I might give this a try, so do I leave it here or email one of the people who posted?
Either way
Jonk382 (at) gmail.com

Ross

Staff member
I requested to be in beta and didn't get anything yet. minddetective can be emailed at gmail.
I wouldn't mind trying this if someone would be kind enough to invite me at gmail.

ImNotBErt
I'd like to try this! If anyone has some spare invites, I could take care of one! You may find me at CarloEGV (···) Gmail.com (I guess I have to use my Gmail account, no?)
i'd kind of like an invite.. <E-MAIL>
Willing to take a look at this the email addy is:

jeffbrown.lufkin (somesquigglything) gmail.com
Sent requests in for all of you.

I only have 2 left, and would like to reserve those for RL friends, so hit up Ame or Moss or someone else that gets an invite from me to get in.

I pulled the names from this thread and put them into a wave, just to see how it works out. You can play along for a while or quit, or whatever, up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.