[Gaming] HalForums Game Nights : Enemy Territory (Next Game : Friday Night 9 PM Eastern!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it... these Eastern times really kill me. I will try to be there for a little bit... I have some friends coming over later so I think I might be able to play until they show up.

I have to put this new hard drive into my pc and reinstall windows/everything else and I don't have much motivation to do anything.

That was a bit of drunken anger and it's not quite as bad as all that but I'm still pretty down in the shitter. Also I hate typing on this fucking netbook.

Hey, are we playing again tonight? I have a friend coming over and so I may or may not be on to play. (Its the last week of school, finals start monday so we are kicking it hardcore). I guess I will tell him to bring his laptop just in case.

I was not able to log on yesterday, and next week is date night (Sorry, Jay, you're hot and all, but it's not gonna happen, mec.)

The week after, however, should be all gravy.

Same. Last I heard, Jay was going to try a new night, but he may be dropping this since Diablo 3 is out in a little over a week.

Diablo 3 has very little to do with anything. :)

You guys decide which game night is more suitable for you, we'll see if it'll pan out or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.