Happy Lawsuit Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

Oh wow lol. You know what I do with emails like that? Send this as the reply:

Unless you get a court summons and an actual text from a lawyer, I wouldn't worry about anything.

Dave

Staff member
I would like to thank DragonByte for the advice. Without him my responses would have been MUCH more confrontational and probably have caused more trouble than the whole thing is worth.

C

Chazwozel

Dusty posted:

I bet it was that guy that seems to be an international criminal Michael *******. If he's not a criminal, he must be a pedophile or free range rooster. I googled it so it must be true!
And instead of reading it as it MEANS - which is to say everything you read on the internet should be suspect but there are those out there who read pure crap and believe it - he read it as calling him a pedophile and a free range chicken.

It's my opinion that it was the free range chicken part he's disputing. But that's just my opinion.

I'm trying to figure out where Dusty's statement even came into play in the thread. Is this Michael guy a known criminal? Dusty's post seems to be out of the blue within the context of the other thread posts.

Dusty posted:

I bet it was that guy that seems to be an international criminal Michael *******. If he's not a criminal, he must be a pedophile or free range rooster. I googled it so it must be true!
And instead of reading it as it MEANS - which is to say everything you read on the internet should be suspect but there are those out there who read pure crap and believe it - he read it as calling him a pedophile and a free range chicken.

It's my opinion that it was the free range chicken part he's disputing. But that's just my opinion.

I'm trying to figure out where Dusty's statement even came into play in the thread. Is this Michael guy a known criminal? Dusty's post seems to be out of the blue within the context of the other thread posts.[/QUOTE]

Shooting victim Michael Trkulja sues Google | News.com.au

Dave

Staff member
I think it played off of the fact that this guy is litigious and Australian and says something about the Australian court system. Other than that until this very morning I wasn't even aware of the post.

Dusty posted:

I'm trying to figure out where Dusty's statement even came into play in the thread. Is this Michael guy a known criminal? Dusty's post seems to be out of the blue within the context of the other thread posts.[/QUOTE]

Shooting victim Michael ******* sues Google | News.com.au[/QUOTE]

So this guys name is michael *******? muaahahahahahaaaa...

Edit: funny thing is, though the word filter filters the actual word in the link, the link itself works... ^^ oh-oh, I see another lawsuit coming! :whistling:

Dave

Staff member
I said nothing and I'm not allowing his name to be uttered on the boards.

He is the Halforums Voldemort.

I've gotta think the guy is just completely ignorant to how the internet works, and I just hope he wises up before he sees how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Dave

Staff member
I've gotta think the guy is just completely ignorant to how the internet works, and I just hope he wises up before he sees how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Dude was originally in the news (the story that started all the news attention) because a HITMAN shot him POINT BLANK RANGE in the back! The guy was going to shoot him again but his weapon jammed so he beat feet. (Which says a lot about his abilities as a hit man, I suppose.) The dude lived but the newspaper ran some stories that apparently (I haven't seen them) made it look like he was a part of a criminal organization. Not sure how or why. Anyway, the thing is the guy might have reason to be a tad paranoid. But that doesn't mean he's right in our case.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I said nothing and I'm not allowing his name to be uttered on the boards.

He is the Halforums Voldemort.
I'm suing you for using my idea without asking for my permission. :p

M

Matt²

This whole thing is clucking futz. If a hitman has already tried to take him out, you know he IS mixed in with illegal activity. He's scamming.. is he from Nigeria? Besides, if he does sue, then he has to give up his address, right? Then the mafia will know where to go and finish the initial job.

E

Element 117

DAVE. if you need a fundraiser at all for legal fees, I will contribute funds and art/etc. Just saying. Even if its the cost of paying for DragonByte's dinner.

Dave

Staff member
I have his name, address, email and phone numbers already.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

DAVE. if you need a fundraiser at all for legal fees, I will contribute funds and art/etc. Just saying. Even if its the cost of paying for DragonByte's dinner.
I doubt it will come to that. but thanks.

C

Chibibar

You know, hitman don't just shot random people. They are paid to shoot specific target for specific reason.

Now of course it could be a wrong target, but that is something a hitman wouldn't do normally. (unless it is a newbie ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.