Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Overflight

Damn it, Officer_Charon beat me to it.

I too have gone from

to

Meh, I'll manage.

(Never believed in this nonsense anyway. I have fond memories of the 12th grade Physics exercise that invited students to debunk the claims of effectiveness of "forces from the stars" at the moment of your birth by comparing the magnitude of the gravitational pull of a distant star to that of an averaged sized doctor standing a meter away.)

Even better, they said it won't affect your horoscopes, which only goes to prove what a load of horse shit horoscopes are.

Even better, they said it won't affect your horoscopes, which only goes to prove what a load of horse shit horoscopes are.
I think that's because horoscopes are based off of the Tropical Zodiac which is what most of the Western world uses and is NOT changing. The Sidereal Zodiac is what's changing and is used mainly in Eastern countries. So really, your sign is only changing based on one zodiac.

R

rabbitgod

I took astronomy as my base science in college and we covered this in the first few lectures as part of the 'no this isn't astrology class.' I've known about this for more than 10 years, which is great since normally I'm waaaayyy behind the curve.

*obligatory Dave is old enough to not be affected by this joke*

Apparently the new sign is like Slytherin! :D :D

I sadly went from Capricorn to Sagittarius. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a Capricorn for life.
Also, I had to use spell check on Sagittarius.

Why the hell is this getting coverage now? It's not like they just switched over from zodiac-savings-time. I remember discussing this very thing years ago in a basic cosmology class.

I recently told the world via facebook that I had decided my sign would be, from now on, Geodude.

I'll take no changing crap from no astrologists ever again!

Was a cancer, now apparently a gemini.

I went to look up what my personality was to what it was changing to, but got a little sidetracked...

Cancer is a Cardinal water sign, ruled by the moon. As the fourth sign of the zodiac, the Cancer individual is a deeply emotional person inside, but is smooth and confident on the outside. Their first love is of home and family and they are nurturing and caring in the family setting, creating a cozy, comfortable, safe existence behind the doors of their own home. Famous and historical characters sharing this sign include Princess Diana (July 1), Nelson Mandela (July 18), and O.J. Simpson (July 9).
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.