Hey Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the Gas Bandit. I have never met you before, but I hate you regardless. if I met you in public, I'd still hate you. I probably wouldn't hate you any more than how much I currently hate you, because I don't think that would be humanly possible. I'd like to break a lamp on your face.
/
Just doesn't have any kind of impact when we see your picture like that Gas.

Jesus, this place has been open for like two days and it's already full of wierdos.

Well, there goes the internets.

Hello, I barely post but mostly because I don't have much to say. I've been a lurker for quite some time. Even long enough to have seen when GasBandit posted his picture a few boards back.

Hello. My name is Simfers and I am bald. I am also a linguist. I use lingualism to communicate without follicles. Alhough I don't post much, I was once half-remembered by Shego. I am not a little proud of that. :p

Hey there. I'm Nile. I'm going to college to be a doctor, work a job I don't feel strongly towards one way or another, play TF2/Starcraft excessively, hang with friends, and party in my free time.

I'm also very hateful. So very, very hateful. Nice to meet you all! :D

Yeah, I'm the one you wish would stop posting.

At which I just failed.
I thought it'd be "I'm the one who wishes you would stop posting."

As for who "you" refers to... let's assume it's collectively referring to the forumites in general. :p

I thought it'd be "I'm the one who wishes you would stop posting."

As for who "you" refers to... let's assume it's collectively referring to the forumites in general. :p
Bah, I don't wish the collective you would stop posting. I could stand to shut up a bit though.

Curses! Failed again.

ZM: shutting up is never the option (ok, it often is, but not now): it'll just further tip the balance of posters to those reliving the stereotypes and the standard way for threads to evolve. Ie: the less you post, the more threads will devolve into Shego-baiting :-P
Therefore, you need to post more, not less :-D

I'm Josh (or, if you prefer handles, Enresshou, IOnceWasLegend, Serric, and BowToBob), and I'm the forum's resident metal expert/heavy metal drummer/one of its biologists/dude with the dreadlocks.

I used to sorta look like JCM, minus the beard/mustache, before he chopped most of his hair off.

Status
Not open for further replies.