Hey Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laurelai

Laurelai here :) Resident paramedic and occasional poster of absurd street stories. Once my PC gets back up I'll have my splitting brain avatar back.

I'd gladly be bi/pan/whatever; more options is always good. And I do have a bit of bi in me, I guess; it's just that I'm physically not at all interested in men *shrug*

That's a man? :bush:

...is it that guy from Tokyo Hotel who I always thought was a girl from voice alone until someone told me it was, in fact, a man?

My introduction thread has gone places.

awesome.:thumbsup:
And no the question becomes....Will you take it back? It still loves you, but you can see what it's done behind your back!

Tune in later, for an all-new and exciting episode of Jerry Springer! "My thread's gone places I can't follow", special guest star, for once, Allen, the not so quiet!

goddamn, I didn't even notice there was a whole new page! I was responding to something on the last one!

Stupid new confusing forums.

And no the question becomes....Will you take it back? It still loves you, but you can see what it's done behind your back!

Tune in later, for an all-new and exciting episode of Jerry Springer! "My thread's gone places I can't follow", special guest star, for once, Allen, the not so quiet!
I think it's fine the way it is

:(

I don't care about what any of you punks say regarding my posts.... but Allen's scorn hurts me.

right here. *points to chest*

:(

I don't care about what any of you punks say regarding my posts.... but Allen's scorn hurts me.

right here. *points to chest*
I just want a thread to not feel like it has to have Sean "Mr. Universe" Connery in order to be a good thread.

I just...I just sometimes worry about threads and self-esteem, y'know?

Don't give me that! The thread is more than able to take care for itself! It's your constant baby-ing of the thread that makes it get all whiny and self-conscious... you need to let them live a little, Allen! Prepare them for a world without you! You're not gonna be there forever to remove and scorn all Sean Connerys the thread encounters, y'know?

Oh I see, you don't want to pay the alimony but you still say you want to have some influence in how the thread is raised. You make me sick!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to parent. On my own.

It'll stop hurting soon
:waah:

I offered you the alimony!! It's not my fault you don't think Mexican Pesos are "real money", you xenophobic jerk.

THERE'S A LEGAL EXCHANGE RATE!! :waah:

I'm back again. You guys keep movin' things around, but you can never escape my relative insignificance

This new place has too many bells and whistles, I'm trying to get used to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.