Hey Halforum what are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silvanesti

The new Stars EP. Its kind of different from their other stuff, but still very good.

WildSoul said:
Do either of you think this song sounds like something Bob Seger would record or am I just weird?
Nah, I can kinda hear it. It might be a bit upbeat for a Seger song, at least one that'd get any airplay.

Silvanesti said:
Bubble181 said:
There is, but it's relatively expensive. Some opera houses and concert halls use it. Blocks out all radio signals in those frequencies.
Oh man... that'd be awesome. Or just find a way to ban stupid annoying ringtones.
It's illegal in the US to block cell signals. Why do you think movie theaters haven't started doing it?

I've been listening to the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack pretty much non-stop since I watched the movie.

ElJuski

Staff member
CynicismKills said:
WildSoul said:
Do either of you think this song sounds like something Bob Seger would record or am I just weird?
Nah, I can kinda hear it. It might be a bit upbeat for a Seger song, at least one that'd get any airplay.
Interesting. That's a new spin, too! This is why I <3 getting into new music. The process of figuring it out is...a fun, strange ride.

HoboNinja said:
UNDERØATH - Writing on the Walls
Why does every band you like sound like they are trying SO hard to have a badass name? Shit's wonky :zoid:

A conference call that has nothing to do with me. But I have to be on it for an hour or so on the off chance I might need to answer a question.

Morphine- All Wrong.
I love this band for many reasons, though one of them involves a friend of mine who died about 6 years ago (wow, that long now). He's probably the smartest guy I've ever known. Since we were both very passionate about the music we listened to, we used to argue about music all the time. I remember when we agreed on a musical choice, he told me that since it was such a rare occurrence, it was written into stone fact that the band was either good or bad when we agreed. Anyways, he handed me a Morphine CD and asked me to listen to it. I dug it instantly.

I miss that guy.

Cajungal

Staff member
Krisken said:
The Mike said:
The theme from friends
Dear christ. I hear that song can cause brain damage.

Oh GOD!!! I forgot this dude's name and I've been looking for weeks. Thank you thank you thank you krisky!

Kriskens, part of this complete breakfast. Now with more high fructose corn syrup.

Cajungal said:
Krisken said:
The Mike said:
The theme from friends
Dear christ. I hear that song can cause brain damage.

Oh GOD!!! I forgot this dude's name and I've been looking for weeks. Thank you thank you thank you krisky!

Kriskens, part of this complete breakfast. Now with more high fructose corn syrup.
Glad I could help out!

Don't tell anyone I'm part of a complete breakfast! Everyone will want one!

P

Philosopher B.

Right now I am listening to Kinda refreshing to hear Eminem again, though the chorus really isn't as memorable as, say, that of Encore.

I feel like it's the mid-2000's again. :D

P

Philosopher B.

Charlie Dont Surf said:
can't stop listening to Incredibad
I listened to it like 4 times in a row the other day. I was too damn lazy to put in another CD. 'Tis so awesome ...

W

wana10

stuck at work listening to shitty muzak versions of classic rock songs. :blargh:

J

JONJONAUG

Dark Moor - Swan Lake

One of the best pieces of metal in the last 10 years, Stratovarius' "Destiny" is superior though.

K

Kitty Sinatra

It was an I Mother Earth Monday for me. I listened to their two albums on my iPod while reading the newspaper at a bar after my first day back to work in a few months. The music was definitely the best part of my day.

Movin' to the country, gonn' eat me a lotta peaches..

Status
Not open for further replies.