Hi. I'm new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iaculus

British humour. Brilliant or annoying?
Is that really a question?

*nudges newbie meaningfully.*

Oh, and welcome to the forums. Please fill out the relevant forms, and we'll get round to your horribly degrading initiation ceremony as soon as we grease up the Ewok.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Is that really a question?

*nudges newbie meaningfully.*

Oh, and welcome to the forums. Please fill out the relevant forms, and we'll get round to your horribly degrading initiation ceremony as soon as we grease up the Ewok.[/QUOTE]

You did get the ceremonial codpiece fixed up, I hope? Last time the cod was a little rancid...

T

TotalFusionOne

I don't know. Food: Tasty or horrible? Books: Good, or bad?

I mean you're asking me to do this complete generalization about a subject that is too broad to generalize. You have the Monty Python style of humor, Mr. Bean, Blackadder, Eddie Izzard, Douglas Adams... They're all very different.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Your answer is acceptable. You will not be disintegrated :p

Welcome. Enjoy the madness, check your seriousness at the door, and have fun!

T

TotalFusionOne

"Chocolate?"

By far. The best. Scene. Ever. The best part was the look on Lenoard's face right after it happened for the first time. When Sheldon offered her it I immediately went "Oh.. OH NO." Although I will have to say that Wil Wheaton pulled off a MASTERFUL scene for not having been on TV for awhile. Although looking at his IMDB I see he did some show called leverage.

I also found the scene where Raj is talking to the group and Penny is outside the door pretty touching. Yes, it was played for laughs but it kinda got me how real it was that not even he understood his disability.

Status
Not open for further replies.