[Thread Game] how good is your color vision?

Last time I scored a 4. This time I scored an 8, although I didn't agonize over it like last time. Either way, both results showed I have problems with green/blue.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm kind of interested in taking the test, but I don't want to take the time to calibrate my monitor. I know the blue has faded in the few years since I last adjusted the color, and I'd rather not have my monitor's inaccuracy screw up my results.

I'm kind of interested in taking the test, but I don't want to take the time to calibrate my monitor. I know the blue has faded in the few years since I last adjusted the color, and I'd rather not have my monitor's inaccuracy screw up my results.
I took it here at work and got 127. I know I'm slightly color blind, but last time I took this at home I got somewhere in the low twenties, so I'm sure some of this is due to the monitor. A good color test is very hard to maker accurate across screens and time.

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't remember how I scored last time we did this, I think I got a 2. This time, a 4, and all my mistakes were clumped right around yellow. It surprises me I do as well as I do on these tests.. I often seem to see "less" colors than other people (and I'm one of those poor souls who still swears the dress is white and gold), I have extreme difficulty picking out people in a crowd, even if I know them very well, and frankly, I see lots of afterimages when I stare at pictures like that intently for a while. I guess I'm not quite blind yet, though.

Big fat zero. But if I take it again from scratch, it goes up. I don't know why, but it's happened every time I take this test.