• 6-10

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • 11+

Votes: 22 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you had during the course of your life?

Since there are people from all over the world, i thought it might be interesting.

Disclaimer: I don't want this thread to turn into manbaww if at all possible ! ;)

i'll include a poll for anonimity's sake.

I'll start: between 15 and 20.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I'd like to say something very creepy, but I think I'll refrain for now... Don't want to go on Shego's turf before we hear her two cents.

C

Chazwozel

5 that is partners...as in girlfriends/wives. If I counted single encounters and the like, it would be maybe around 10 or 11.

i said i'd like this thread to not turn into manbaww however I have absolutely no problem with bumping charlie's thread ;-)

C

Chazwozel

I'm pretty sure that I should just stay out of this thread.
We understand you have a ways to go back and remember. Some of those memories which you blocked out. Especially those "women" you picked up in Thailand while you were in the service. ;)

Ross

Staff member
One... I don't like the whole casual scene. I like my stuff to be a part of a serious, intimate, and (hopefully) long-lasting relationship.

doomdragon6

Staff member

1 was a girlfriend, 1 is a girlfriend. 1 was a random thing with a girl from highschool a few times. (PRE-EDIT: I GIRL I KNEW FROM HIGHSCHOOL, NOT A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL.) (Re-Pre-Edit: Well, she was still in senior year, but-- BAH SHE WAS 18 GODDAMMIT.)

And 4 if you count a non-penetrational thing from a girl at an anime con. Twice. >_>

T

ThatNickGuy

Not including making out/fooling around? Two; both of which were 3-year relationships.

Only two... the first was a very serious relationship and the second just happened to become a serious relationship! Score!!! LITERALLY

fade

Staff member
Where did you people with that many partners find the time? Maybe it's because I was always busy with grad school and internships and the like, but I wouldn't have had the time to pick up hundreds of partners.

one before the party, one after the party, one during lunchbreak the next day. It can go up pretty fast you know.

this did not happen to me but to a good friend who has actually slept with 150+ girls while having 2 kids and being in a relationship for the past 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.