Export thread

How would you like to die?

Dave

Dave

A friend of mine was making a statement about Dale Ernhardt. (Timely, I know!) And his comment was, "He died doing what he loved!"

Of course, I responded, "Screaming and hitting a wall at 200 MPH? Seems like a strange thing to love doing."

But besides that smart-assed response it got me to thinking: If I could choose my own way of dying, what would it be?

Mine is right from the Meaning of Life. What's yours?

Warning: NSFW VIDEO!!!

Hylian

Hylian

Speak for yourself, sir. I plan to live forever.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Saving someone else's life.

Math242

Math242

while having sex (if at all possible with a girl i don't like that much since i don't expect it'll be as fun for her as it's for me)

Frank

Frankie Williamson

NSFW fer sure

I wanna go out in a prison fight with Ricky-Oh

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

That sounds like a pretty good way to go. I agree.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Saving the universe. =D

Jay

Jay

During a threesome with 2 women dressed up in sexy outfits. As long as I'm already done.

:sneaky:

Shannow

Shannow

Taking as many of you smarmy bastards out with me.

Gusto

Gusto

In a cool way. None of this lame-ass old age bullshit.
:toocool:

phil

phil

@Li3n

@Li3n

Consumed by the heat death of the universe... only to come out the other side as Galactus... :biggrin:

rabbitgod

Snu Snu. Unless someone already put that in one of the NSFW tags. In which case replace what I said with something equally 'witty.'

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Old, cancer-ridden, and with not a friend in the world.

Jay

Jay

Old, cancer-ridden, and with not a friend in the world.
Shall we book you for Monday?

Norris

Norris

The same way I like to kill the last mooks in Red Alert 2 skirmishes - a nuclear ICBM landing directly to my left in the middle of an open & empty field, atomized before I know what the hell just happened.

darkangel6988

I have a fascination with tornadoe's ........I'd like to be swept up in one if it were my time to go .....I wonder if you have a chance to see anything before you land somewhere. Or helping someone else as someone else said it above.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I don't care how it happens, just so long as I'm load bearing

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Old and withered.

Chazwozel

<insert unique way to die here>

Shannow

Shannow

<insert unique way to die here>
That your warcraft guild name?

Philosopher B.

Saving the universe while having sex with twin Angelina Jolie lookalikes on the back of a robotic shark flying through space. I'd be wearing a 50s-style space helmet, a top hat on top of that, and a giant mustache.

Dave

Dave

Old and withered.
I'm screwed.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

And what Philosopher B said.

Alucard

I'm gonna outlive all you mutherfuckers. mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

80 years old and ludicrously wealthy, I'll become bored with life and die by diving into an actively erupting volcano while in free-fall aerial combat with velociraptor, as several helicopters televise the event and a live orchestra scores the whole thing.

Then I will be buried in a tomb built on a manufactured island, guarded by a dragon and booby trapped. Naturally various treasures and the majority of my wealth will be concealed within the tomb, awaiting daring archeologists named after dogs.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Of incredibly old age, having just transferred the last of my consciousness to the machine that will make me eternal.

Barring that, anything from my list of horrible ways to die that would look awesome in an obituary.

General Specific

General Specific

I'd like to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.[/old joke]

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I have a fascination with tornadoe's ........I'd like to be swept up in one if it were my time to go .....I wonder if you have a chance to see anything before you land somewhere. Or helping someone else as someone else said it above.
You're more likely to be bludgeoned to death or skewered by all the debris in the 250 mph wind.

LordRendar

LordRendar

With a gun in my hand,blood in my mouth and a curse on my lips.

TommiR

TommiR

Peacefully in my bed, having lived a long and fulfilling life, with those who I love sitting around me.

darkangel6988

You're more likely to be bludgeoned to death or skewered by all the debris in the 250 mph wind.[/QUOTE]

Yeah maybe but that's how i wanna go :)

Wahad

Wahad

Without grief to anyone.

Chazwozel

I already told my wife that, when I'm an old geezer, if I get Alzheimers, or end up so incapacitated, physically, that all I do is watch TV and shit my pants all day then to fucking bury a gun into my mouth and pull the trigger.

fade

fade

I can't find a video clip, surprisingly, but The Man Show had a fake commercial for a service that let you die like a man, including the whorehouse heart attack, chute failing to open, etc.

phil

phil

I can't find a video clip, surprisingly, but The Man Show had a fake commercial for a service that let you die like a man, including the whorehouse heart attack, chute failing to open, etc.
I liked their sketch about how you sign up for this service that monitors you and if you die in some accident they come in and clean out your apartment of all the gross and embarrassing stuff you had.

Shannow

Shannow

I already told my wife that, when I'm an old geezer, if I get Alzheimers, or end up so incapacitated, physically, that all I do is watch TV and shit my pants all day then to fucking bury a gun into my mouth and pull the trigger.
Fuck that. Just put looney tunes cartoons on that tv and let me live baby! If I have a borked memory, at least ill have bugs and daffy!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Nice to hear a young dude think that way.

Shannow

Shannow

Damn right.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Falling off a pirate ship mocking my adversary with my last breath.

Null

Null

Frozen to death, huddled under a bridge, wearing a dozen layers of tattered, stain clothing.

Wait, want to die, or going to die?

Dusty668

2nd on the way Major Kong went, I been to one worlds fair, one Presbyterian picnic, and a rodeo and that's still the most awesome way to go!

Kitty Sinatra

Not this, but close.

Saving my own life.

Shakey

Shakey

I really don't care, as long as I'm not that person that gets found after being dead a week because the neighbors can't handle the stench anymore.

phil

phil

Not this, but close.

Saving my own life.[/QUOTE]

You go back in time and save yourself from the terminator who was sent to kill a younger you?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Some possibilities:
- Like the French President Félix Faure: sexed to death. Only with multiple women.
- Peacefully in my sleep. Although I won't insist on anyone staying at my bedside. I'd rather let them go out if they wanted to, after I had told them what they needed to know.
- If I'm diagnosed with Alzheimer (a possibility since my grandfather has it), I'd stay along as long as possible and write a message detailing my admission to let a selected person decide upon my life and death beyond a certain point, have that witnessed and notarized. When I can no longer function properly, my life little more than whimpering and shitting my pants, I would like to be taken to the archipelago on summer, and watch the sunrise on one of the more remote islands after I had been administered a lethal dose of something fittingly painless. But I'd much prefer the two other options.

Kitty Sinatra

Not this, but close.

Saving my own life.[/QUOTE]

You go back in time and save yourself from the terminator who was sent to kill a younger you?[/QUOTE]

No, but close.

I go forward in time and save myself from the terminal disease that would kill my older self.

blotsfan

blotsfan

I refuse to die unless if its in a riot celebrating a Bills Super Bowl victory.
See? Immortality isn't so hard.

TwoBit

In a fight with a clan of ninjas.

Alucard

Id rather go down in flaming glory. Fighting the galaxy's greatest threat.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Id rather go down in flaming glory. Fighting the galaxy's greatest threat.
American Idol?

Dieb

Dieb

Hmm, well, phil took mine (come on, it's my avatar!)

I guess I'll go to Rainier Wolfcastle's response to how he sleeps at night - "On top of a pile of money, with many beautiful women."

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Anaphylactic shock from eating delicious delicious shrimp. Or any other shellfish, but the smart money's on shrimp.

@Li3n

@Li3n

To all the people going on about Alzheimer's, go play some chess... i remember this story on the BBC site about some chess guy who found himself only able to see 6 moves ahead when before he could do like 8-10... goes to the doctor and he's got Alzheimer's... and it's not a light form...

MindDetective

MindDetective

Consumed by the heat death of the universe... only to come out the other side as Galactus... :biggrin:
You stole my answer!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Holding the world ransom?

fade

fade

in your arms tonight?

Calleja

Calleja

No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to...... wait. No, I did that wrong. Can I have another go?

Kovac

Kovac

Saving the universe. =D
That would be my preferred way to go out. Or at the very least while saving the earth.

Video games have influenced me somewhat

Ross

Ross

YOU STOLE MY DEATH! :(

Tornado death aside, I'd go with the most awesome car crash one could ever do, that got video-taped and was the most bad-ass crash clip of all time.

Dave

Dave

in your arms tonight?
Best answer so far. Thank you, Cutting Crew!

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Not sure what the video is but the song is great.