I almost did something really stupid that would have changed my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
I'd love to change the title to:

"I almost did something really stupid that would have changed my life"

But I can't seem to do it.
First, good for you! Second, there may be a space limit. Let me look.
Added at: 12:00
Hmm. 50 characters or fewer.

How's that?

Shego, good job. Sorry I wasn't here early enough to give advice that would have looked a lot like Jelly's, but I hope things go well for you in the future.

It's been an amazing day too let me tell you. I've felt so free and happy. I whistle as the victims scream and beg. Normally I hide my joy, because it gives them hope, but I think this just as cruel.

So anyway, I got my W2, celebrated by going out to eat (like 30lbs of Chinese), talked to my girlfriend for a few minutes and told her I was going to take a nap (9:30pm) and woke up at (7:15am) so while I didn't get to talk to her again last night, I think I'm going to stop by for a surprise visit after work and just enjoy the fact that we have nothing between us causing any kind of rift. (Even though she didn't even know there was one).

Maybe I'll work on those "issues" too.

Your explanation makes sense.

And while I agree on your decisions never forget it is YOUR responsibility to help each other out in the sexual department. Comparing her to your ex is unfair and simply detrimental to any advancement.

And welcome back old friend, I've been stuck here with your brother, hopefully you'll be back longer than a few days.

Late to the party, per usual. Looks like it was quite the shindig.

Shego, don't screw this up. You're going to need to make some uncomfortable, non-reversible changes to yourself if you want to keep her. And they're gonna hurt. Don't worry, they're supposed to.

--Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.