I am so confused (relationships)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time I ate a roast beef sandwich that I'd found in the back of the fridge. It wasn't moldy but definitely, shall we say, "aged." That triggered some of the most vile farts ever. I felt like Poomba from The Lion King.

T

The Key of J

Oh? You surf around on airborne guitars whilst wearing skimpy bunny-outfits too?
Only on Tuesdays and the occasional Sunday. I know it goes against Sabbath, but I don't think anyone cares since Tony Iommi only has two full fingers.

I would ask yourself if the drama is worth it. From my personal experience, women that cause a lot of drama don't usually settle down, and act rationally over night. She has flipped out once. She will do it again. I'd stay clear from her. You're obviously still into her. I dig that - it's understandable. Good luck, buddy.

C

Chazwozel

Has she farted in front of you yet? If she does then you know it's love.
I think so. She was sitting next to another girl so it could've been either of them. When women fart it's enough to kill small animals.[/QUOTE]

Because men smell like flowers and kittens.[/QUOTE]

Dude, my farts pale in comparison to my little lady's. That's how I knew she was the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.