Export thread

I Challenge Chaz To Be Cooler Than Fred Durst Thread

ElJuski

ElJuski

Whoever wins, we lose.

(Don't ask why the fuck I thought of you, Chaz, when I saw that Durst picture.)

Andromache

___

Chazwozel

Whoever wins, we lose.

(Don't ask why the fuck I thought of you, Chaz, when I saw that Durst picture.)
Oh God, I do look like him.

ElJuski

ElJuski

The real question, though, is are you COOLER than him.

Remember he did it all for the nookie, man.

Calleja

Calleja

The real question is, though, are you cooler than him.

Yeah, that's better.

Chazwozel

The real question, though, is are you COOLER than him.

Remember he did it all for the nookie, man.
He fucked Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, and Christina Aguilera plus he wrote fabled songs such as Break Stuff and uh... well I forget most rap-metal stuff... KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN!

How can I possibly compete with him? He embodies the entirety of the year 1999, while I'm just a science nerd.

Shannow

Shannow

...that House episode made me laugh and laugh and laugh at his desperation

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Durst once flew all the way to Toronto, met with Avril Lavigne and assumed she'd put out just because he flew all that way.

True story. Can Chaz top that?

Chazwozel

Durst once flew all the way to Toronto, met with Avril Lavigne and assumed she'd put out just because he flew all that way.

True story. Can Chaz top that?
No, I can't.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Tapped from the same AVC article I pulled that picture from, who pulled from some stupid memoir of some chick who blew him, Fred Durst once told a girl "If you make me cum I will marry you".

Marriage didn't happen :(

Chazwozel

Wait, I am cooler than Fred Durst. I've mastered using a Mass Spec machine in 2 months time where it takes a normal human about 8-10 months.

..wait...no no I'm still a nerd... oh well, at least my douchebag level is atom sized compared to his.

Dave

Dave

No it's not.

:p

Chazwozel

No it's not.

I may be an asshole, but I'm not a collar fipping, guido flexing, V-neck t-shirt wearing douchebag!

Krisken

Krisken

No it's not.

Oh no. I'm happy to call Chaz on his moments, but he is right. Fred Durst is the king of D-baggery.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Oh there's no question whose the bigger douchebag.

I mean...

Yeah, no. No question.

Calleja

Calleja

Welcome to the jungle, punk! Take a look around, it's limp bizkit fucking up your town!

Chazwozel

Calleja

Calleja

That guy's torso can't be that shape naturally... it just can't.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Chaz, I'd also like to point out that Fred Durst said he covered "Faith" because the lyrics were so fucking gay.

CAN YOU TOP THAT

WELL

GasBandit

GasBandit

That guy's torso can't be that shape naturally... it just can't.
Depends on your definition of "naturally." If by naturally, do you mean that if he lost some weight he'd retain that shape but smaller? Then no. But if by naturally, you mean "without use of cosmetic surgery," then yes, easily. Bear in mind he's probably jumping, and on the way down, and that's what a fat frame looks like in freefall/zero/negative G.

Chazwozel

I think so too, Gas. I think he's in mid flight back down to Earth and the spare tire velocity is still 0.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Well in good news, Chaz, you're more relevant to society than Fred Durst. But then, so are paint chips and those plastic things on the end of shoelaces.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well in good news, Chaz, you're more relevant to society than Fred Durst. But then, so are paint chips and those plastic things on the end of shoelaces.
Aglets.

Their TRUE purpose... is sinister.

Iaculus

Aglets.

Their TRUE purpose... is sinister.[/QUOTE]

Please... I go through everyone's trash.

Chazwozel

Alrighty, well, since this is devolving into a let's bash Chaz thread. Have at it you fucking pussies.

Calleja

Calleja

You should be a proud baldy, Chazzy. You're beautiful just the way you are.

Espy

Espy

So wait, Chaz, do you do it all for the nookie? The nookie? The nookie?

Iaculus

Alrighty, well, since this is devolving into a let's bash Chaz thread. Have at it you fucking pussies.
It is? I thought we were going on about antigravity flab and obscure Objectivist superher... ohhhh. Never mind, then.

Would you like your copy of Atlas Shrugged delivered by balloon, sir?

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I'd rather have a beer with Chaz and talk shop than to have a beer with Durst and talk nookie.

Gusto

Gusto

I'll have a beer with just about anyone but Durst seems like he would not keep to an appropriate indoor speaking voice.

Calleja

Calleja

Will you have a beer with HITLER?? HUH!? HUH!?

Gusto

Gusto

Hitler's dead, Cally Jim.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Nah... the guy has a thing up his ass about beer halls. Something about a Putsch...

Andromache

bashing Chaz is soooo 2008.

Besides

=

can't really bash that.

Now

on the other hand...

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'd rather have a beer with Durst, if only so I could break a fucking bottle over his head.

WolfOfOdin

Chaz, you are JAWSOME

Andromache

o.o

fade

fade

bashing Chaz is soooo 2008.

Besides
I guess I'd be offended if I actually thought of myself as a tough guy. I'm a lover, not a fighter, baby.

Andromache

I can totally see you as a fighterbaby, though.

Calleja

Calleja

No, that's Espy

Andromache

maybe it is, maybe it isn't, just don't call this an appreciation thread, and we be cool.