I like cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a good camembert. And I don't think of those rubbery Kraft American slices as cheese. Les americains n'avez pas la cuisine!

Cajungal

Staff member
No those are a usually oil-based mess. I'll still have an American slice on a burger, though.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Also, I think it's an interesting fact that the founder of my culinary school defeated France in a cheese competition once. :D

L

Laurelai

mmmmm I like baking mac and cheese (has a savory custard base oh yum yum) with ham chunks. Ham, sharp cheddar and macaroni baked until the edges bet crispy.
/drools

W

Wasabi Poptart

I love Cheese!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ZKN4lUN8E[/ame]

Growing up in the cheese capital of Canada I have a strong affinity for cheese. I loves me cheese, cheese makes me happy. When my fridge is cheeseless it feels naked. I often season cheese with cheese.

I used to not really like cheese outside of a buttery grilled cheese sandwich. Then I was introduced to oka. I fucking adore oka on things. Oh man, oka rules.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C0M2CL9TJE[/ame]

I actually had to watch a video like this during a motivational seminar once.

This is my favorite thread on the forum. I love cheese so much I actually want to own a goat farm one day and learn to make the best goat cheese ever. Well, next to Humboldt Fog, I could never compete with that symphony.

My total weakness is the triple creams, like Brillat-Savarin, Petit-Sapin, etc.

This is my favorite thread on the forum. I love cheese so much I actually want to own a goat farm one day and learn to make the best goat cheese ever. Well, next to Humboldt Fog, I could never compete with that symphony.

My total weakness is the triple creams, like Brillat-Savarin, Petit-Sapin, etc.
For some reason I can't enjoy goat cheese no matter how I try. It just tastes like goats smell (and I don't mean those fancy shampooed goats, no ma'am). Which is odd, because I love goat meat.

Brie has a similar taste that I can't stand. If my wife ever leaves me, it will probably be because of this shortcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.