I need to do laundry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you there Andi, I've been in the laundry room maybe 2x in the 2yrs we've been here. One for a sexual romp, the other was looking for something I had left in a pair of slacks. The GF does the laundry here too.

I wouldn't dare to have a romp in the laundry room... It's in the basement.

That wouldn't be too bad, but unfortunately we live in an appartement house and share the laundry room with 5 other parties...

Don't want to be caught by ms. nosy neighbour enjoing doing the special laundry...

Actually... I was lying about the girlfriend, too...

She isn't home right now and it's my turn to do the laundry.

Sad life, isn't it?

I wouldn't dare to have a romp in the laundry room... It's in the basement.

That wouldn't be too bad, but unfortunately we live in an appartement house and share the laundry room with 5 other parties...

Don't want to be caught by ms. nosy neighbour enjoing doing the special laundry...

Actually... I was lying about the girlfriend, too...

She isn't home right now and it's my turn to do the laundry.

Sad life, isn't it?
:blue:

Now I need something to cheer me up.

For a start, I ordered pizza and a beer...

Now... what movie could I watch? Should I go for X-Men Origins or something else?

C

callistarya

thanks for reminding me...I'm down to my girl boxers and that's no good. My pants are too tight and they bunch in the wrong places.

I used to do all the laundry before Callistarya moved in. She doesn't like me to do it...she says I do laundry like a guy. heh
I'm like "What? I separate the laundry into two piles: red and 'not red'!" :)

But I must confess, I have to wash some jeans because mine are dirty and i have to have clean clothes and she's at work. It'll be the first time I've done my own laundry in over a year. I hope I still remember how. ;)

C

callistarya

I take care of my maaaan.

ok enough of this. I have to go chase Crone around for a bit.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I used to do all the laundry before Callistarya moved in. She doesn't like me to do it...she says I do laundry like a guy. heh
I'm like "What? I separate the laundry into two piles: red and 'not red'!" :)
I don't let my husband touch our laundry for the same reason. He doesn't know how to sort it right. Plus the last time he did me a "favor" by doing the laundry while I wasn't feeling well, he put a "small amount" of bleach in with our colored towels. :facepalm:

C

callistarya

I don't let my husband touch our laundry for the same reason. He doesn't know how to sort it right. Plus the last time he did me a "favor" by doing the laundry while I wasn't feeling well, he put a "small amount" of bleach in with our colored towels. :facepalm:
that sounds familiar. I found some bleach splattered towels a few weeks ago. It wasn't me so it had to be one of the boys in the house. The denial is thick but guess who is in charge of doing the towels. lmao

hey, that wasn't me...that was one of your boys, for sure. looks like someone spilled bleach and then wiped it up with a dish towel.

I never use bleach except on my socks and white dress shirts.

C

callistarya

hey, that wasn't me...that was one of your boys, for sure. looks like someone spilled bleach and then wiped it up with a dish towel.

I never use bleach except on my socks and white dress shirts.

I knew that would get you. :clap:

thanks for the Rickroll

S

Silvanesti

I am glad to see that even if I am out of town for the weekend, people will still talk about underwear (and find a way to talk about sex)

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Oh, and also, crisis has been adverted for now, I have clean undies now.

Shannow

Staff member
Did about half a load of laundry tihs weekend. yes, that is singular. I had some downtime last ngiht while watching a little tv, and its best just to do a load or so every few days rather than letting it build up. Having clean clothing on hand all the time is so much better than waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.