I want to get a tattoo but I could use some advice and some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know these aren't the best pictures but I had to take them myself so please ignore the angle and the fact that I need to shave. :)

( And if you missed the post I made earlier the tattoo isn't done yet and I will be going in for the next session June 1st.)

I was supposed to go in on the first but an uninsured motorist hit my car and I had to use the money I had saved for the tattoo to pay the Insurance deductible. But luckily that is in the past and I am going in this Saturday for my next session. I will be sure to post some pictures as soon as it is done. :)

I don't think we have a specific thread for tattoos. But I (or someone) can either create one or I can post the pictures in this thread or the "new pictures" thread.

Once it is colored in it will look a little less suggestive, and if not I can make a blue ball joke I guess but it looks like I was already beaten to the punch on that joke.

Once it is colored in it will look a little less suggestive, and if not I can make a blue ball joke I guess but it looks like I was already beaten to the punch on that joke.

I'm just bustin your 'blue' balls. It's a pretty sick looking tattoo.

I just got back from my tattoo session. It was a 3 1/2 hour session today and I will be going back on July 20th for the last session.

It looks good![DOUBLEPOST=1372516579][/DOUBLEPOST]How bad was the top of your arm after?

The top of my arm didn't hurt much more than the rest of my arm. I was happy when the session ended though because by the end my arm was just done. It wasn't that it hurt so much as it was that my skin was just done and that I was pretty tired of sitting still for almost four hours ( not counting drive time).

Just got back from another tattoo session, I will be sure to post some pictures once it fully heals as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.