I'll be a whore too...ask Chazwozel anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JCM

He´ll be back.... last time he lost an arguement over Guitar Hero, and left calling all of us worthless crap (or something like it), he came back within a month.

Dave

Staff member
He´ll be back.... last time he lost an arguement over Guitar Hero, and left calling all of us worthless crap (or something like it), he came back within a month.
I hope he does come back. He's always got some legitimate scientific information to impart. Add to the the fact that he tells it as he sees it and I see him as a valuable member of the community. I don't always agree with him, but I truly see his point.

If you're lurking, Chaz(wozel), We still love ya!

J

JCM

I hope he does come back. He's always got some legitimate scientific information to impart. Add to the the fact that he tells it as he sees it and I see him as a valuable member of the community. I don't always agree with him, but I truly see his point.

If you're lurking, Chaz(wozel), We still love ya![/QUOTE]Same here.

The only time he actually pissed me off was when he called Luiza names for no reason, but other than that he was a pretty valuable member.

Dang, I leave for a day or two and we lose an alpha. So...what now? Do we wrestle for new alpha till he comes back? Is it like high school wrestling, or the naked, oily Greek version?

I'm not interested in the title either way, I just want to know if I should avert my eyes or not.

I

Iaculus

Dang, I leave for a day or two and we lose an alpha. So...what now? Do we wrestle for new alpha till he comes back? Is it like high school wrestling, or the naked, oily Greek version?

I'm not interested in the title either way, I just want to know if I should avert my eyes or not.
Naked and oily. Winner rips out loser's throat with bare teeth. Seats are a fiver apiece. Children go free. Bring friends.

J

JCM

He is still watching us.... I baited him by adding in the adios to his wiki, and the rumored temp-ban, and within minutes he was there. :p

Nobody can quit halforum, its a drug.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Now he´s in a wiki-editing war in 193.246.86.x, stienman´s and Drachenherz´s "ent" article", editing my name out over and over.

Did anything change at all with him leaving? I´ll see how long I can keep him there.

Q

Qonas

Can you live with yourself knowing your actions will have caused this week's fantasy football podcast to be skipped? Can you?!

C

Chazwozel

Can you live with yourself knowing your actions will have caused this week's fantasy football podcast to be skipped? Can you?!
I think I laughed when I read this.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

He is still watching us.... I baited him by adding in the adios to his wiki, and the rumored temp-ban, and within minutes he was there. :p

Nobody can quit halforum, its a drug.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Now he´s in a wiki-editing war in 193.246.86.x, stienman´s and Drachenherz´s "ent" article", editing my name out over and over.

Did anything change at all with him leaving? I´ll see how long I can keep him there.

You are not a fucking ent. An ent is an old respected community member who no longer posts. You're the forum clown shoe.

fade

Staff member
What's it like to say what everyone is thinking anyway? No reason for asking. Just curious.

C

Chazwozel

What's it like to say what everyone is thinking anyway? No reason for asking. Just curious.

Haha, it's quite liberating. I like to take pins and pop the elephant in the room, so to speak.

M

makare

Hey I came in as soon as I heard about Chaz whoring hims-...Oh.

Never mind, then.

No no I like where this is going...:wub:[/QUOTE]

No. :mad:

I have no question Chaz but I thought I'd tell you I actually thought of you outside of the forum today. I was starving and this event was having pizza so I snagged some pizza even though I didnt care about the event.It popped in my head that Im pretty sure you mentioned doing something like that before.

C

Chazwozel

Hey I came in as soon as I heard about Chaz whoring hims-...Oh.

Never mind, then.

No no I like where this is going...:wub:[/QUOTE]

No. :mad:

I have no question Chaz but I thought I'd tell you I actually thought of you outside of the forum today. I was starving and this event was having pizza so I snagged some pizza even though I didnt care about the event.It popped in my head that Im pretty sure you mentioned doing something like that before.[/QUOTE]

Yes! In grad school and even where I work now, vendors will come in and try to sell their products. They hold demo shows outside in the hallways with pizza, donuts, cookies etc... I usually will grab a bunch of food look at a pipette and leave.

One time the one of the vendor whores asked me if I was interested in trying one of their centrifuges or something. I was like nah, and walked away with a handful of bagels and cookies.

fade

Staff member
That's awesome. We get oil companies that come by, sucker punch us in the nuts, then whisper in our ears that we're a bunch of liberal whiners killing private industry, and oh yeah, we better have that next shipment of grad students ready this spring because they need more button pushers in Saudi Arabia.

Hell, I still bogart snacks from vendors every chance I get. I don't think it's something you outgrow after grad school.

In grad school our dept. chairman got pissed that we were taking away pizza leftovers after our journal club meetings (don't know what he wanted with them, but whatever). I made a point of stuffing a full pizza box in the bookshelves, which I would retrieve a while later. The perfect crime. Mwuahahahahahaaaaa......

Status
Not open for further replies.