I'm going Camping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

Those huge campers blow my mind. A couple years ago when the gas prices were so ridiculous that everyone was selling their cars for more fuel efficient models, my friend Jen's parents bought a 75,000 gas hog camper. it is monstrous! It is also nicer than some of the houses my family lived in when I was a kid... and it costs more. I was like wtf really... king sized beds, full kitchen and bath and a living room.. this is not camping.

I'm okay! We saw a small snake (chopped it up with a hatchet and threw it on the fire), and some other people saw scorpions. Sleeping on the ground hurt my body a decent bit! and I got a little sunburnt despite using a lot of sunscreen. We also found an ATV submerged/buried in the river and couldn't get it out with shovels or any amount of work.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Yes yes, all very interesting. Let's hear who got chopped up by the psychotic killer on a rampage and did you get to play "Hide the salami" :p

You got a purty mouth, boy.

I'm an Eagle Scout and a troop committee member on the mainland. I love camping unless it rains.

R

rabbitgod

Sounds like fun. I want to go camping pretty badly. My wife and I are planning for maybe later this month.

Last time I went camping I was working so there was less with the hanging out having fun and more of the walking around in the heat. It was an interesting experience since we were 2 hours away from anyone, 4 hours away from anyone who can help. Camp rules included 'Don't let snakes bite you.' 'If you see a mountain lion run like fuck away from me.'

Status
Not open for further replies.