Introduce Yourself!

W

Wasabi Poptart

Hi. I'm the Queen. If you'd like to be one of my peons, just PM me and I'll send you an application. If not, that's fine. Go be a red shirt in the weapons lab! See if I care!

Would you care for a brownie?

R

rhapsody8763

Obviously you are not Batman, for he knows how to spell and use correct grammar. You must be one of those impostor Batmans from The Dark Knight, more than likely the fat one who got captured by Joker.

R

rhapsody8763

Horde, huh? So...tell us about your toon. Which server? How long ya been playing? You know, stuff like that!

I've been playing for about four and a half, almost five years now. I play on Eitrigg. Horde (obviously). And I play a multitude of classes, though since this past November I stopped raiding and have only been playing leisurely and leveling alts.

Auralia - 80 BE Paladin (holy)
Avenstar - 80 Troll Priest (shadow)
Sinic - 80 BE Rogue
Tootsiepops - 80 Tauren Druid (resto/booomkin)
Veruka - 65/66 BE Hunter
Hypothermic - 64 Undead Mage
and a couple others...lol

Dave

Staff member
That's some funny shit, Turbo!

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I hate Mother's Day. It's a fake holiday created by greeting card companies and people whose parents aren't murdered. 3:07 PM May 9th via web

I'd love to get GasBandit and Krisken in a room to see if/when they'd make out..
Wait, what? How did I miss this?!?!?

I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but my heart belongs to my lovely wife ;)[/QUOTE]

I can just feelthe love between you two in the politics forum.[/QUOTE]
haha, I really don't mind the guy. We just disagree on politics. We have regular conversations on almost every other topic without contention.

W

Washougal_Otaku

Hello everyone!

Well, I found this place while trying to find some funny motivational posters. If a forum looks interesting enough, I join. I'm heavily active in two right now, clarkanime.com and kumoricon.org. I'm also occassionally at the Anime Evolution forums, and used to be involved in a Tomb Raider forum, but haven't gone to that one in about a year and a half or so.

I look forward to having some fun conversations with you guys in the future!

Welcome, welcome. Nice to have you aboard! Just a few things you need to be aware of while you are here:

1. Keep your cats away from Dave. Seriously, you will have both an unhappy kitty and moderator.
2. When Shego gives you "that look," it's already too late to run.
3. I'm a nice guy
4. Don't let North Ranger scare you, he always has no pants. It's something we've learned to overlook, sort of.
5. :Leyla:

I think I've covered the most important points. Enjoy your stay, and we hope you're still sane after it's all said and done.