Introduce Yourself!

Woo hoo, the motivational poster thread brought us new blood! I'm gonna go rep-up that thread. :)

EDIT: Wait, the thread starter got purged or something...

Dave

Staff member
Welcome!! Always good to see new faces! I'm the old guy. Stay off my lawn and you'll do just fine!

Woo hoo, the motivational poster thread brought us new blood! I'm gonna go rep-up that thread. :)

EDIT: Wait, the thread starter got purged or something...
Thread starter was me, but some of my old posts didn't make the move during one of our switches. Not concerned about that, though.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Hey! Don't you knock off pants-free until you've tried it, mister!

Also, welcome :) Hope to see you around these here parts.

I

Iaculus

Ahh, a new initiate. Grease up the ewok, pour out the salsa, and let the ceremony commence!

E

Element 117

Hello everyone!

Well, I found this place while trying to find some funny motivational posters. If a forum looks interesting enough, I join. I'm heavily active in two right now, clarkanime.com and kumoricon.org. I'm also occassionally at the Anime Evolution forums, and used to be involved in a Tomb Raider forum, but haven't gone to that one in about a year and a half or so.

I look forward to having some fun conversations with you guys in the future!

what show are you looking forward too?

What's your opinion on the scanlation debate?

Hey! Don't you knock off pants-free until you've tried it, mister!

Also, welcome :) Hope to see you around these here parts.
I used to walk around pants-free. When my son was born, I didn't bother changing my habits. I figured he was too young to care, and I don't really have any great moral hangups about nudity.

When he was about 4, he said to me one day "Why don't you put some pants on daddy?" in a tone of voice that sounded very much like "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I've worn pants around the house ever since.

:'(

If it helps answer, he only did it because he can use "unlocking your thread" as another vague euphemism for other things.

You didn't get the whole reference... Arthur Dent kept killing over and over again all the incarnations of this reincarnating alien, Agrajag, that obviously grew to hate him. One of the incarnations is the bowl of petunias that appears over magrathea.

Would it help if I showed you the bad, bad picture I managed to take before I shaved?

It's a bad picture, and I was all sweaty and high and ugh.. but fine, if it stops your whining:

Oh, hey, apparently I took TWO:

Damn, they're even worse than I remembered.