Introduce Yourself!

How ya been, buddy? As long as 2016 hasn't taken me the doors are open. And if 2016 is a dick, there are steps in place to keep it running in my absence.
Pretty good, old man. :p I shoulda figured you wouldn't let this place go so easily. It's good to be back.

Welcome. Please be advised there's really quite enough animal-based forum personalities around here already, so please choose a different schtick to differentiate yourself.

Reactions: Gus
I could tell it was a rogue faction by the fact they didn't have their Queen's intellect at their disposal. Their lack of threedimensional awareness will be their undoing, as I flew out.
Funnel lid. You can get in, but you can't fly out. Thanks for the lock though - I'll be sure to attach it to the door of your new cage. :devil:

GasBandit

Staff member
So... Who is Hal?
Actually, halforums is a portmanteau/modification. Half-forums, because we were formerly hosted at halfpixel.com before our benevolent hosts decided they no longer needed a forum and shut off the power and locked the doors on one fateful thanksgiving day.