Introduce Yourself!

North_Ranger

Staff member
Hello and welcome to the place where minds meet, friendships are formed and transcontinental pie-fights and trouser-removals take place.

Hell, my parents are just plain cuckoo. I mean, they've been married for forty years! My siblings and I are forever scarred by this travesty of a family.

J

Jena

Aww, I bet you could be off you tried! Cmon, Amy, give it the good old college try! ^_^ I won't cry, I promise.
No way.

I feel bad enough that I never could finish that painting of you.[/QUOTE]

It's cool. I have a hard-to-draw face.

Hey JENA! What's your favorite type of music? Also, I appreciate your views on coffee. ;)[/QUOTE]
Music is a mood thing for me. I love all genres truly I do, but I have to be "In the mood" to enjoy some.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Welcome.

How do you like your steak?
About an inch thick with lots of marbling (Ribeye) , seared to 140 degrees for a medium rare medium doneness, served with a romaine garden salad and crispy cooked hash browns and a large glass of chilled pinot noir

Aww, I bet you could be off you tried! Cmon, Amy, give it the good old college try! ^_^ I won't cry, I promise.
No way.

I feel bad enough that I never could finish that painting of you.[/QUOTE]

It's cool. I have a hard-to-draw face.

Hey JENA! What's your favorite type of music? Also, I appreciate your views on coffee. ;)[/QUOTE]
Music is a mood thing for me. I love all genres truly I do, but I have to be "In the mood" to enjoy some.,
---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Welcome.

How do you like your steak?
About an inch thick with lots of marbling (Ribeye) , seared to 140 degrees for a medium rare medium doneness, served with a romaine garden salad and crispy cooked hash browns and a large glass of chilled pinot noir[/QUOTE]

M'dear you have excellent taste when it comes to dinner. :)
I think that's what I'll be a making this Friday, except I'll switch the hash browns to baked Mediterranean style potatoes.

Hi there!

Funny story, I saw this thread and I kept thinking, "Jena, that sounds familiar, where have I heard that name before?"

And then I remembered, I helped my graduate institute out a few months ago by writing a bunch of letters to faculty at the University of Jena in Germany. It was about an academic conference we were holding, and we wanted to invite some of their professors.

So, welcome, I feel like I know you already. :)

J

Jena

Hi there!

Funny story, I saw this thread and I kept thinking, "Jena, that sounds familiar, where have I heard that name before?"

And then I remembered, I helped my graduate institute out a few months ago by writing a bunch of letters to faculty at the University of Jena in Germany. It was about an academic conference we were holding, and we wanted to invite some of their professors.

So, welcome, I feel like I know you already. :)
I can assure you that I am not that University in Germany but I AM happy to meet you!

J

Jena

Most important of all: pro or anti-clown?
Clowns can be really creepy (IT) or Heroic (PBR) or sexy (BF on Halloween which could also be creepy to some) so the answer is depends on which situation the clown appears and 2 outta 3 ain't bad!