[Request] J & K Post Navigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
Is there an addon/plugin we could get that would enable moving between posts in a thread using the letters J and K for next/previous post? Many other sites, such as google reader, and reportedly now even facebook (I don't know for sure, I don't have a facebook account), allow you to use J and K to move between items.

My motivation in this is I read my google reader for a half hour then come here and it takes me a minute to grasp that hitting J isn't moving me to the next post in the thread >_<

This isn't google, and it isn't an email list.

Just use a mouse as god intended.[DOUBLEPOST=1355340082][/DOUBLEPOST]Calliopians 20:13 And lo, unto man is given this 2D input device with which he may partake of the sacred writings of his brethren.

GasBandit

Staff member
This isn't google, and it isn't an email list.

Just use a mouse as god intended.[DOUBLEPOST=1355340082][/DOUBLEPOST]Calliopians 20:13 And lo, unto man is given this 2D input device with which he may partake of the sacred writings of his brethren.
I hope are using nothing but command prompts. Cause that's how it was before, and obviously, advancement scares you. If there's a single GUI or non-ascii character there, you're living in sin.

I hope are using nothing but command prompts. Cause that's how it was before, and obviously, advancement scares you. If there's a single GUI or non-ascii character there, you're living in sin.
Moses came down with an iPad, but the people were so wicked he knew they needed to be humbled, so he destroyed the iPad, then came back with the IBM PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.