Export thread

Kags & Bumble AMA

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

This probably doesn't *need* to be made but just in case anyone is curious or has questions...ask away!

bhamv3

bhamv3

1. How'd you first get together?
2. Who confessed their feelings first?
3. What's life together like?
4. Who would you have star as yourself when they make a movie and/or miniseries out of your story?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

How many chickens could you reasonably take in a fight? You and Bubs may assist each other but cannot bring in outside weapons

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

1. How'd you first get together?
2. Who confessed their feelings first?
3. What's life together like?
4. Who would you have star as yourself when they make a movie and/or miniseries out of your story?
1: He invited me to play games with him and his friends on his stream. And we kept talking afterwards and then just never stopped.
2: Mmmm, you know, I'm not sure? It was pretty mutual.
3: Honestly, pretty fucking great. We're currently navigating the dreaded Long Distance Relationship, but we make it work and manage to have a very solid loving relationship.
4: Riley Keough

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

How many chickens could you reasonably take in a fight? You and Bubs may assist each other but cannot bring in outside weapons
15 feels like a good number.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

15 feels like a good number.
Make it at least 17, I'll help out a little

Dave

Dave

Let it be known: @Bumble the Boy Wonder is worth two chickens in a fight.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Make it at least 17, I'll help out a little
My hero.

GasBandit

GasBandit

What games do you guys play?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

We played Pico Park with a big group of streamers, which was chaotic fun. That's the game we initially hit it off shortly after ending. I'm not able to play as much recently as I would like to, but we played a lot of Fortnite and I'm trying to get her to join me in playing Risk of Rain 2 soon.

I enjoy hearing updates on games she plays solo though, like her Stardew farm and grinding away levels in Diablo.

Piotyr

Piotyr

What even is happening right now?

Super glad Kags and Bumble are happy.

What is your celebrity couple name? LittleBum?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Riley Keough, in dual roles

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

What even is happening right now?
Literally our exact thoughts as it started unfolding in front of us

Super glad Kags and Bumble are happy.
Thank you, us too!

What is your celebrity couple name?
Chrystapher

LittleBum?
The NSFW board would prove otherwise :awesome:

Bubble181

Bubble181

How did I get into the middle of this?

... This is not a complaint.

... Also I'm pretty sure I'm worth approximately one chicken, if roasted beforehand.

Also, very happy to see you guys happy!

Piotyr

Piotyr

Noted: Bumble is perfectly willing to help point out angry chickens for you to destroy, thus increasing your chicken killing efficiency by 10%.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Noted: Bumble is perfectly willing to help point out angry chickens for you to destroy, thus increasing your chicken killing efficiency by 10%.
I'm not putting up a bunch of shots, but my assists are through the roof

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You know what, that sounds like a perfect partnership to me. I'm feisty, I don't need much help.

Dave

Dave

I’ve tried several times to make a tasteful poly/cracker joke, but I’ve failed.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

You know what, that sounds like a perfect partnership to me. I'm feisty, I don't need much help.
She's done nothing but talk about how many chickens she can kill for the last five hours

Piotyr

Piotyr

She's done nothing but talk about how many chickens she can kill for the last five hours
Well, you've got that next night out planned now.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Pls. Don't out me like this! You said you liked it! :(

General Specific

General Specific

Is your answer to this question ‘no’?

Can you talk down to someone taller than you?

What do you think is the likely resolution to the Fermi Paradox?

Adam

Adam

Wait, what?

GasBandit

GasBandit

You ever go to eat a pork sausage, and find it's got hairs growin' all over it?

You knew it had to be coming

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Is your answer to this question ‘no’?

Can you talk down to someone taller than you?

What do you think is the likely resolution to the Fermi Paradox?
Yes.

Yes.

Yes....?? (I don't know what that is haha! Should I Google it?)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Wait, what?
Me and Bumble are dating! :heart: And I'm very excited about it. He's the bees in my knees.

You ever go to eat a pork sausage, and find it's got hairs growin' all over it?

You knew it had to be coming
Never disappoints.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

How did I get into the middle of this?

... This is not a complaint.

... Also I'm pretty sure I'm worth approximately one chicken, if roasted beforehand.

Also, very happy to see you guys happy!
I had written bumbs but then typoed and left out the m.

And you're worth at least one bucket of chicken.

Adam

Adam

Me and Bumble are dating! :heart: And I'm very excited about it. He's the bees in my knees.
Aww! That warms the cockles of my heart. You're in good hands, @Bumble the Boy Wonder!

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

by...choking them? :D

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Aww! That warms the cockles of my heart. You're in good hands, @Bumble the Boy Wonder!
You might even say.. I just hit the tiger, jackpot :cool:

Really though, I could fill an entire thread up with how lucky and thankful I am that we stumbled into each other's lives. She's simply incredible.
Post automatically merged:

by...choking them? :D
Save that for the NSFW board AMA we do

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Yes, he is!
;)

drifter

drifter

Couples cosplay: who ya got?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Couples cosplay: who ya got?
Kags is obviously Brad Pitt

Moneyball_pitt20hill.jpg

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Kags is obviously Brad Pitt

View attachment 43724
My favorite! :heart:

bhamv3

bhamv3

As someone unfamiliar with the specifics of how polyamory works, I was wondering if you'd be willing to let us "peek behind the curtain", so to speak, and share some insights on how your arrangement works? No need to go into detail, of course, if you're not comfortable with it.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

As someone unfamiliar with the specifics of how polyamory works, I was wondering if you'd be willing to let us "peek behind the curtain", so to speak, and share some insights on how your arrangement works? No need to go into detail, of course, if you're not comfortable with it.
See, it starts with a rudimentary lottery system..

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Are you curious about polyamory in general or how it works for us specifically?
Or both?

bhamv3

bhamv3

Are you curious about polyamory in general or how it works for us specifically?
Or both?
Anything you're comfortable saying or sharing.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Kags, what's it like having to hang out with an artist?
Bumble, what's it like being stuck with a cosplayer?

--Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Anything you're comfortable saying or sharing.
I don't know...where to start. Haha! I will say, it's a lot of talking and setting boundaries and taking everyone into consideration. Which I adore.
And most every situation is different - what people are comfortable with, etc etc.
Also, I honestly don't go seeking out other relationships. My marriage is open and has been for a while but it's never just a 'go wild with every person I come across' situation. There has to be genuine connection for me to be interested in pursuing someone.

We're in what you'd call a 'Vee' relationship. I would be the point of the V and they would be the lines going out. Which means, they are with me, I am with them, but they aren't with each other. Since it's still newer, their interactions with each other are mostly in passing or through me. I want them to be comfortable and happy, not feel forced.

Because I'm long distance with Bumble currently, our time together is pretty limited but I think eventually, in the future, I'll split time between the two of them. So hopefully we live close enough to each other for that to be a thing.
And yes, being physical is within boundaries. (Which is lucky for me cause GODDAMN :heart: :heart_eyes heart_eyes: )

It's like most any other relationship - we talk, we hang out and watch movies or play games, we flirt and laugh and share music. He tells me silly jokes that make me laugh. We compliment each other, we're supportive. He's genuinely been the most amazing boyfriend I could ever ask for. We're disgustingly in love. There just isn't limits on who we love.

What else do you wanna know?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I should add: This is something I've never been part of before, and had never even considered. It's entirely new, and sometimes a little hard, but we honestly have insanely good communication.
I truly don't think I'd be comfortable doing this with many other people. We connected on so many levels I never expected.
Communication communication communication!

bhamv3

bhamv3

I don't know...where to start. Haha! I will say, it's a lot of talking and setting boundaries and taking everyone into consideration. Which I adore.
And most every situation is different - what people are comfortable with, etc etc.
Also, I honestly don't go seeking out other relationships. My marriage is open and has been for a while but it's never just a 'go wild with every person I come across' situation. There has to be genuine connection for me to be interested in pursuing someone.

We're in what you'd call a 'Vee' relationship. I would be the point of the V and they would be the lines going out. Which means, they are with me, I am with them, but they aren't with each other. Since it's still newer, their interactions with each other are mostly in passing or through me. I want them to be comfortable and happy, not feel forced.

Because I'm long distance with Bumble currently, our time together is pretty limited but I think eventually, in the future, I'll split time between the two of them. So hopefully we live close enough to each other for that to be a thing.
And yes, being physical is within boundaries. (Which is lucky for me cause GODDAMN :heart: :heart_eyes heart_eyes: )

It's like most any other relationship - we talk, we hang out and watch movies or play games, we flirt and laugh and share music. He tells me silly jokes that make me laugh. We compliment each other, we're supportive. He's genuinely been the most amazing boyfriend I could ever ask for. We're disgustingly in love. There just isn't limits on who we love.

What else do you wanna know?
Thanks for the insight!

If I may ask, is jealousy ever a problem, or do you have contingencies in place for if it becomes a problem in the future?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Thanks for the insight!

If I may ask, is jealousy ever a problem, or do you have contingencies in place for if it becomes a problem in the future?
Communication.

I've felt a little twinge of jealousy for a multitude of reasons, but we have a solid understanding of being open and honest with each other. If I feel any of that, I bring it up, we talk about it, and we feel better by the end of it (or after having a night to process and decompress).

We aren't perfect. But we talk and make sure our feelings are all out there.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Thanks for the insight!

What Bumble said!

But also, in my experience jealousy happens for a few reasons - be it past experience influencing your current relationship, a need isn't being met, or insecurity. So I try to pin point the why-why am I jealous? Then come up with a solution based on that. Like maybe there just needs to be some reassurance. Or some quality time spent together, etc etc.

I'm pretty comfortable and find jealousy happens less and less the more you deal with the root cause.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Thanks for the answers! Very reasonable, mature, and insightful!

To pivot away from the poly aspect, what's your favorite thing to do together as a couple, and is there anything you would recommend other couples try? (I don't know if you guys know, but I rather like trying things I see on HF on my wife.)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

To pivot away from the poly aspect, what's your favorite thing to do together as a couple, and is there anything you would recommend other couples try? (I don't know if you guys know, but I rather like trying things I see on HF on my wife.)
I don't know if I have a favorite thing yet. Much of it is new since we don't get a lot of in person time together, so we're discovering a lot about ourselves as much as about each other.

Lemme revist the second part of this in a few weeks and I'll let you know. ;)

General Specific

General Specific

Yes.

Yes.

Yes....?? (I don't know what that is haha! Should I Google it?)

So the first two are obviously jokey-jokes, but the last one is a real question that could have a number of answers that we just don't know yet.

The Fermi Paradox is the one that states that since there are so many other stars with planets, literally billions upon billions in the observable universe alone, then surely there MUST be some that also have intelligent life. It also follows that there MUST be some that are WAAAAY older than we are. If that is the case, even if you use the most conservative numbers, it stands to reason that the universe should be absolutely teeming with life. Yet so far, we have found none. So where is everyone?

Some of the potential resolutions to this are the following:

1) Intelligent life is incredibly rare - even more so than previously thought. It just is extremely hard for intelligent species to grow and thrive. So we could be the only ones or we are the most advanced ones so far.

2) We don't have the right level of technology yet - Humans just have not invented the technology needed to communicate with other species yet.

3) The Great Filter - Intelligent life HAS evolved elsewhere, but so far has all succumbed to some form of destruction. Either natural via meteor strikes or solar flares or self-inflicted such as nuclear annihilation. There is some event that is common to all species and so far none have survived it.
3a) The Filter event could also be another, malevolent species that wipes out all other life that pokes its head up.

4) Alien life is just too alien - Maybe the other species communicate solely through telepathy or exist in the 4th Dimension beyond our ability to perceive them.

5) Earth is quarantined - Intelligent life is out there and they've been watching us. For some reason, they do not interfere with our development. Maybe they are waiting to see how we deal with The Great Filter or there is some level of tech we need to achieve on our own before contact - a la Star Trek's Prime Directive. Or maybe they don't like us and have decided that we are not to be contacted.

This is by no means an exhaustive list, just some of the more common ones. I linked the wikipedia article above that goes into greater detail on all aspects. Personally, I ascribe to the "We don't have the right level of technology yet" theory.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

How does it feel to steal the thunder from MY big news?

(I kid. I'm happy for you two crazy kids.)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

How does it feel to steal the thunder from MY big news?

(I kid. I'm happy for you two crazy kids.)
Plenty of sky out there for all of our thunder, I'm thrilled for your news as well!

Thank you!

So the first two are obviously jokey-jokes, but the last one is a real question that could have a number of answers that we just don't know yet.

The Fermi Paradox is the one that states that since there are so many other stars with planets, literally billions upon billions in the observable universe alone, then surely there MUST be some that also have intelligent life. It also follows that there MUST be some that are WAAAAY older than we are. If that is the case, even if you use the most conservative numbers, it stands to reason that the universe should be absolutely teeming with life. Yet so far, we have found none. So where is everyone?

Some of the potential resolutions to this are the following:

1) Intelligent life is incredibly rare - even more so than previously thought. It just is extremely hard for intelligent species to grow and thrive. So we could be the only ones or we are the most advanced ones so far.

2) We don't have the right level of technology yet - Humans just have not invented the technology needed to communicate with other species yet.

3) The Great Filter - Intelligent life HAS evolved elsewhere, but so far has all succumbed to some form of destruction. Either natural via meteor strikes or solar flares or self-inflicted such as nuclear annihilation. There is some event that is common to all species and so far none have survived it.
3a) The Filter event could also be another, malevolent species that wipes out all other life that pokes its head up.

4) Alien life is just too alien - Maybe the other species communicate solely through telepathy or exist in the 4th Dimension beyond our ability to perceive them.

5) Earth is quarantined - Intelligent life is out there and they've been watching us. For some reason, they do not interfere with our development. Maybe they are waiting to see how we deal with The Great Filter or there is some level of tech we need to achieve on our own before contact - a la Star Trek's Prime Directive. Or maybe they don't like us and have decided that we are not to be contacted.

This is by no means an exhaustive list, just some of the more common ones. I linked the wikipedia article above that goes into greater detail on all aspects. Personally, I ascribe to the "We don't have the right level of technology yet" theory.
Dang, that's crazy

(I didn't read any of that, so you better not have been saying mean things about me)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Kags, what's it like having to hang out with an artist?
Bumble, what's it like being stuck with a cosplayer?

--Patrick
It's funny, while I know those are primarily what we're known for around here, those are very likely two things I would say least define us and our interests/hobbies right now.

Her creativity runs deep, in several hobbies and outlets. It's very fun to talk about ideas we each have, new and old, and share plans for things we want to make or do later on. She's definitely helped to fuel my desire to be more creative and make more stuff :)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

The long distance makes it tough to have a favorite thing to do together for sure. From afar, I'd say we love finding new music together.

I'll piggyback off her answer though.. let me get back to you in a couple of weeks!

General Specific

General Specific

Plenty of sky out there for all of our thunder, I'm thrilled for your news as well!

Thank you!

Dang, that's crazy

(I didn't read any of that, so you better not have been saying mean things about me)

Okay, to sum up the summing up: Fermi Paradox = many planets, should be lots of alien, why we no find alien?

Possible answers:
No one home!
Us first!
End Times kill all space buddies! (Or space bullies kill all)
We not smart enough!
Earth no go for space buddies!
and so on

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Okay, to sum up the summing up: Fermi Paradox = many planets, should be lots of alien, why we no find alien?

Possible answers:
No one home!
Us first!
We not smart enough!
and so on
Finally a tldr I can understand!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Possible answers:
No one home!
Us first!
We not smart enough!
and so on
I think it's multiple reasons, most likely, instead of just one. Us not being smart enough, for one. It also would make sense that earth is considered hostile, but I think most other life also isn't smart enough and those that are just haven't been here. The galaxy is vast, I can't imagine any intelligent alien life making visiting earth a priority.

Not an exhaustive explanation but that's the basics of how I feel.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I have a question for Kags

If you could help me cosplay any character youd want me to dress up as, who would it be?

PatrThom

PatrThom

who would it be?
Johnathon Coulton?
1675272312757.png

--Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I have a question for Kags

If you could help me cosplay any character youd want me to dress up as, who would it be?
I still really want you to dress up as Linguini someday! Haha! So that's what comes to mind first.

But like a costume we could do together - I want you to do Peter B Parker, sweat pants and all so I can be your Mary Jane. :heart: Then I'd commission someone to draw us in the style of Into the Spider-verse.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I still really want you to dress up as Linguini someday! Haha! So that's what comes to mind first.

But like a costume we could do together - I want you to do Peter B Parker, sweat pants and all so I can be your Mary Jane. :heart: Then I'd commission someone to draw us in the style of Into the Spider-verse.
Finally! A reason to start doing push-ups, doing crunches, getting strong :p

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Finally! A reason to start doing push-ups, doing crunches, getting strong :p
You're perfect as you are, nerd. :heart:

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

You're perfect as you are, nerd. :heart:
She thinks I'm a nerd... :confused::heart:

PatrThom

PatrThom

She thinks I'm a nerd... :confused::heart:
She thinks we’re all nerds.

—Patrick

Dave

Dave

How does she feel about your side gig as a blind taxi driver?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

She thinks we’re all nerds.

—Patrick
Bumbs is the only NILF though. :awesome:

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I love it! I think he's incredibly talented and his comedic chops are on full display when taxi driving. Plus i love when he screams 'mya hyatt'.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumbs is the only NILF though. :awesome:
Let's go burn down the NSFW board to the ground

It's been incredibly sweet seeing her go from knowing absolutely nothing about the character (I stream GTA Role-playing for those that don't know), to being his biggest fan. Pretty sure she's written headcanon for Linguini and it's adorable!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Let's go burn down the NSFW board to the ground

GasBandit

GasBandit

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Might be worth hopping over there after you guys have read all of this thread :whistling:

drifter

drifter

I saw a BUTT

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I saw a BUTT
Oh. So you haven't been lately :whistling:

drifter

drifter

I saw a DUVET COVER

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I saw a DUVET COVER
Please don't refer to my body as a duvet cover ever again.
It's hurtful.

EDIT: (I hope it's clear that I'm joking :p)

Bubble181

Bubble181

So do we now need to tag @Bumble the Boy Wonder for these videos so he can show them or...? :p

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

View attachment 43738

So do we now need to tag @Bumble the Boy Wonder for these videos so he can show them or...? :p
Is this in response to the photo not being the best angle?

Because I just meant in person was better ;)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

FYI feel free to utilize the nsfw thread kags made to ask any questions you may be curious about. Go crazy you animals, we won't be shy. We'll likely drop some treats in there from time to time too if you're nice to us :)

blotsfan

blotsfan

Whats your favorite Simpsons episode?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

My answer would probably change if I was asked this at 3 different times on 3 different days..
Right now, I think I would say Homer at the Bat, or Homer's Enemy (specifically because it has my favorite line in almost any media. The bit about living above a bowling alley.. and below another bowling alley.)

I think I know Kags' answer, but I'll let her handle that.. :)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I wasn't allowed to watch it growing up so I kinda missed that boat. I don't have a favorite episode and have seen very few of them. :/

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I wasn't allowed to watch it growing up so I kinda missed that boat. I don't have a favorite episode and have seen very few of them. :/
Can't wait to watch every simpsons episode ever with you :D

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

PatrThom

PatrThom

...and the movie! Don't forget the movie.

--Patrick

blotsfan

blotsfan

Showing someone seasons 10+ of The Simpsons?

Oh you better believe that's a paddling.

chris

chris

Thankfully there are only 10 seasons :awesome:

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

IM SORRY. THERES HOW MANY SEASONS??

Far

Far

Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
Actually 34 at the moment

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh my god.

Well. Better get started..

PatrThom

PatrThom

Anyone who says otherwise is lying or has something they want to sell you.
FTFY

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Oh my god.

Well. Better get started..
It is officially the longest running scripted primetime TV show running. It started airing in 1989 and has never stopped. As others allude, quality suffered greatly after the first few seasons.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

It is officially the longest running scripted primetime TV show running. It started airing in 1989 and has never stopped. As others allude, quality suffered greatly after the first few seasons.
I'm unwell.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'm unwell.
But take heart, those first few seasons were so good it permanently installed the show and its characters as touchstones of the Gen X and Millenial zeitgeist to such a degree that it carried it through 34 seasons and a movie.

I'm sure Bumble won't make you watch past season 10 (though others around here have told me it's gotten good again recently)

Piotyr

Piotyr

But take heart, those first few seasons were so good it permanently installed the show and its characters as touchstones of the Gen X and Millenial zeitgeist to such a degree that it carried it through 34 seasons and a movie.

I'm sure Bumble won't make you watch past season 10 (though others around here have told me it's gotten good again recently)
Though by "first few seasons"...the first season plus they were definitely still trying to find their animations and voices, it was a bit rough.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Even now, when I accidentally screw up, oftentimes I don't say "whoops" or "dang"... I say "d'oh".

Far

Far

I know it's pretty often regarded as one of the worst episodes, and the multitude of celebrity cameos for no other reason than to be there were the beginning of the down fall, I still think some of the jokes in season 11 "Kill Alligator and Run." are top tier.

But that's part of the staying power of the show. Even bad episodes still have amazing jokes.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Sounds like I'm in for a cultural treat.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Has the show ever done a gag about someone who has never seen it?
I so wanna do a "Simpsons did it" reference but I don't know if there's ever been a reference to that reference in the show.

--Patrick

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

So I think the simpsons thing got answered pretty thoroughly then

PatrThom

PatrThom

No, we have to go on for 33 9 more threads.

--Patrick

General Specific

General Specific

I will try to ask a serious question this time.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck..... wait, no, that's silly again.

If Theseus has a ship and he replaces the mast... wait, no that's a cerebral one again.

Uhhm... what's your favorite color?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Purple has always had a big soft spot in my heart. Royal purple. Specifically like the Sacramento Kings

Though lately, I've been a huge fan of bright orange

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Are you pro-cat or pro-dog?

Coke or Pepsi?

You know, the big stuff.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Coke or Pepsi?

You know, the big stuff.
I think cats are trickier because if you get a cat with a good personality, it's a WONDERFUL friend.
But I really feel like you can't go wrong with a dog. I'm pro-both, but dogs have the tiniest of advantage in my eyes.

Coke. Always has been, probably always will be.

Thank you for listening

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Thalo green/emerald green.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Coke or Pepsi?

You know, the big stuff.
Very pro both! I think cats are underrated and get a bad wrap but they're incredibly loyal and sweet animals.
I've always loved dogs though and have more experience with them. I still miss my old dog every day. I enjoy both very much.

Uhhh...neither? I guess coke if I have to choose between the two, but caffeine fucks with my tummy, so I steer clear most of the time. :/

Bubble181

Bubble181

Very pro both!
What else can you expect from someone whose favorite is cat software on dog hardware? :-p

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Our youngest cat is kind of like a puppy-dog lol.

phil

phil

Do y'all fold towels the same way?

If one person cooks does the other one clean up after dinner? Does buying takeout count as cooking?

Do y'all load a dishwasher the same way? What goes on the top shelf?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Do y'all fold towels the same way?

If one person cooks does the other one clean up after dinner? Does buying takeout count as cooking?

Do y'all load a dishwasher the same way? What goes on the top shelf?
Once we live near each other I'll let you know. Haha! Since we're long distance right now I don't have solid answers for you. :(

phil

phil

Didn't y'all spend the weekend together or something just now? No one snooped on the super important compatibility metrics like if small plates can go on top and mugs can go on bottom ? Or if you do trifolds vs bifold vs roll ups vs just throwing them in a basket and not folding at all?

Insanity!

When my wife and I first moved in together this was our trial by fire.

How many fries can the other take before it stops being cute and becomes "you know you coulda got fries yourself, right?"

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Didn't y'all spend the weekend together or something just now? No one snooped on the super important compatibility metrics like if small plates can go on top and mugs can go on bottom ? Or if you do trifolds vs bifold vs roll ups vs just throwing them in a basket and not folding at all?

Insanity!

When my wife and I first moved in together this was our trial by fire.

How many fries can the other take before it stops being cute and becomes "you know you coulda got fries yourself, right?"
Hahah fair enough!

The compatibility metrics: I don't care how the towels go or the plates. He likes doing dishes by hand, I like the dishwasher. So whoever is doing them will do them the way they like.

I was very sore so he made me dinner and cleaned one of the nights, because he's fucking perfect and very sweet to me. And nothing that he did bothered me in the slightest when it came to cooking or cleaning.

Since i struggle to eat regularly, he would never take food from my plate until I asked him to or said I was done. And because he's a smart man, he's never gotten food without getting me something of my own. :D

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I'm going to start using a dishwasher :):)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

My wife broke me on the dishwasher. I used to only ever wash by hand and put everything in the dishwasher and just run the 'dry' cycle. I hate the noise. But my wife hates doing dishes, and it turns out I could be persuaded to laziness. I will say, our new place has a fairly quiet dishwasher, which helped her victory along.

Anyway.

For Bumble - remember that Boy Wonder drawing you made me for Secret Santa one year? It's still hanging out in my office.

I dunno, I got nothing clever to ask at the moment.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

My wife broke me on the dishwasher. I used to only ever wash by hand and put everything in the dishwasher and just run the 'dry' cycle. I hate the noise. But my wife hates doing dishes, and it turns out I could be persuaded to laziness. I will say, our new place has a fairly quiet dishwasher, which helped her victory along.

Anyway.

For Bumble - remember that Boy Wonder drawing you made me for Secret Santa one year? It's still hanging out in my office.

I dunno, I got nothing clever to ask at the moment.
That makes sense! The one I have now is so quiet, I can't even hear it, which helps I'm sure. I'd likely feel differently if it was loud - I'd hate that too.

Plus I'd say you were being efficient not lazy. :p

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

That makes sense! The one I have now is so quiet, I can't even hear it, which helps I'm sure. I'd likely feel differently if it was loud - I'd hate that too.

Plus I'd say you were being efficient not lazy. :p
Yeah. YEAH

Yeah.

Dave

Dave

I still have the signed picture of Bumble and the calendar he gave me where he “fixed” all the pictures. I kept the picture on my desk and when people would say who’s that I’d respond, “Never met the guy.”