Export thread

Kevin Conroy

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Best known for voicing Batman/Bruce Wayne in the Batman Animated Series, and multiple other places.

He was 66 years old.

This is heartbreaking. I didn't even know he was sick.

BErt

BErt

This fucking sucks man

Sara_2814

Sara_2814

I was always happy to hear his voice from Batman outside the Animated Series. :(

Celt Z

Celt Z

I saw a Tweet of his... sometime in the past two weeks, and he did not look healthy. I'm so sad to see this was the reason why.

Kevin Conroy was not my 1st Batman, but to me, he was always the best Batman. No live action actor has yet to portray the depth and gravitas in both Batman and Bruce Wayne that Conroy could do with just his voice. He could keep both personas so individual and yet, it didn't feel like they weren't part of the same person. We may never get a Dark Knight as good as the one he gifted us.

Frank

Frank

Wtf

PatrThom

PatrThom

Same as you, Nick. Had no idea. Didn't even know this was coming.
His portrayal of Batman was not the one we deserved, but it was definitely the one we needed.

--Patrick

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

This made me audibly gasp. He was always my Batman. Through all the WB shows and the Arkham games, his voice became always what I hear when I think of Batman.

phil

phil

Well, fuck

Gryfter

Gryfter

Damn.... 66 is young..... fuck cancer.

General Specific

General Specific

Genuinely heartbreaking, to so many he simply IS Batman. 66 though not very young, is still too young to be gone. :(

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Too fucking young, it's almost impossible for me to not hear his voice when reading a comic. The man was a legend, and pioneer for queer actors, he will be missed.

GasBandit

GasBandit

:cry:

@Li3n

@Li3n

Well shit...

And i was having an ok day too...

PatrThom

PatrThom

Dropping this hear here: (from 2yrs ago)

--Patrick

bhamv3

bhamv3

Aww fuck.

drifter

drifter

I don't remember if this ever got posted here, but it's worth reading

evilmike

evilmike

chris

chris

Kevin Conroy is probably for most the definitiv Batman. His sudden passing is shocking since nothing about his condition was made public.

evilmike

evilmike

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Sorry to hear this.

figmentPez

figmentPez