Kriss Kross founder dead

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

GasBandit

GasBandit

My money is that he jumped, jumped.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

This is wiggity wiggity wiggity wiggity wack.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

He was clearly upset for missing the bus.

strawman

strawman

Drugs in the right pocket, tic tacs in the left. He accidentally put his pants on correctly, and tried to freshen his breath.

Dave

Dave

I hate that I found that so funny.

GasBandit

GasBandit

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

The kid did leave the public eye at 15, 20 years ago... How are you supposed to find a recent photo of him. I never knew which one was cris or cros.

GasBandit

GasBandit

The kid did leave the public eye at 15, 20 years ago... How are you supposed to find a recent photo of him. I never knew which one was cris or cros.
Actually, their individual stage names were neither kris nor kross, but instead they were "Mac Daddy" and "Daddy Mac." Daddy Mac was the one who had vertical lines shaved into his eyebrows and had a slightly lighter build and skin tone.

fade

fade

themoreyouknow.jpg

Necronic

Necronic

I heard that Chris crossed Kriss Kross, which led to a confusing turf war.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

eh, I was already old enough to drink when they were popular. So I didn't really care.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I heard that Chris crossed Kriss Kross, which led to a confusing turf war.
Think of how confusing it would have been if Chris Cross crossed Kris Kross. It would probably make them very cross indeed.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Think of how confusing it would have been if Chris Cross crossed Kris Kross. It would probably make them very cross indeed.
Especially if ChrisCross drew the whole thing.

Necronic

Necronic

They would probably crucify him and then cross him off their list.

GasBandit

GasBandit

If we keep this up we're likely to raise Jimmy Breslin from his grave.

Gared

Gared

Drugs in the right pocket, tic tacs in the left. He accidentally put his pants on correctly, and tried to freshen his breath.
Apparently it was coke in his left pocket and heroin in his right...