Laugh it up, fuzzball! (Dave's comedy tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be worse, could be substituting at a slow branch, where noone knows you and prefers to see the other account reps, so you sit here the whole day, with a super internet security block, keeping you from doing anything remotely interesting online other than watching the minutes click by and the threads refresh here on HF.

Okay, here's what went down.
The more I think about it, the more I think your evening was rife with material. Seriously, if you sat down for an hour or so you could probably come up with some great material, both self-deprecating as well as sticking it to hecklers in general.

Then, next time someone heckles you more than they should, launch into it, "You know, the thing about hecklers is, well - let me tell you about an evening I had at comedy club x awhile back..."

It might work to shut up new hecklers, and if well written and practised could be quite a funny aside before getting back on track.

P

Philosopher B.

Standup is like the streets - you win some, you lose some. But you live, you live to fight another day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.