Lord of War

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Lord of War

Tagline: Where there's a will, there's a weapon

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Andrew Niccol[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Nicolas Cage[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bridget Moynahan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jared Leto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ethan Hawke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eamonn Walker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ian Holm[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sammi Rotibi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yevgeni Lazarev[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tanit Phoenix[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2005-09-16[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]122[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Yuri Orlov is a globetrotting arms dealer. Through some of the deadliest war zones, Yuri struggles to stay one step ahead of a relentless Interpol agent, his business rivals, even some of his customers who include many of the world's most notorious dictators. Finally, Yuri must also face his own conscience.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Has anyone else seen this movie? I don't remember it getting too much hype but I loved it. I haven't seen it in a while but its one of those movies that I can't turn off if I see it on.

I'm not even sure I heard about it when it was in theaters.
It probably explains at least some of the decisions behind 3 Days To Kill, though.

--Patrick

Nic Cage isn't very Nic Cage in this movie, which is why most people thought it was a good movie. And I agree, it was a pretty decent movie. But it wasn't a good Nic Cage movie.
NIC CAGE IS ALWAYS NIC CAGE. EVEN WHEN HE'S EVERYONE ELSE.

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING.