Man, I should read women's magazines more often

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

I don't understand how, for example, the girl in the last picture, is considered "fat." That's a sexy weight to be at. Curves are nice. When I see a girl like that who complains about being fat, I'm like, "What the hell? Are you serious?" Women are too insecure, quite possibly from stuff like this.

Dude, she's fat.

...Alright, maybe not all that fat, but she's got that frumpy-type face that makes me want to gag.

C

Chazwozel

I don't understand how, for example, the girl in the last picture, is considered "fat." That's a sexy weight to be at. Curves are nice. When I see a girl like that who complains about being fat, I'm like, "What the hell? Are you serious?" Women are too insecure, quite possibly from stuff like this.
Honestly, she may be chubby. But that's fine.

Anyway, a woman's image...motherofgod, has that been destroyed by thousands of years of social-norms and--especially in this day and age--people aiming to cash in on a quick buck by broad stereotypes and generalizations of women. It's all fucking stupid, and people perpetuate these beliefs because they've got nothing else to go on.

You know, like their own individual personalities.[/QUOTE]

So you're a National Geographic titties kinda guy, aren't ya?

Dude, she's fat.

...Alright, maybe not all that fat, but she's got that frumpy-type face that makes me want to gag.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.