Manbaw - I needs me a woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

ZenMonkey said:
Mav said:
And guys, yea you joke around with your whole comments against a mod thing but trust me, I wouldn't be nearly as polite. Think, 4chan meets SomethingAwful meets YTMND.. I could make some real personal insults..about subjects that shouldn't be broached, lines that shouldn't be crossed kind of thing. It's an all or nothing thing for me, and seeing as how I love the forum...yea I'm not risking it. *shrug* I mean, we all remember the joking-flame thread we made at Image and how well that turned out for me.. What I'd say is along those lines. Trust me, Zen knows what I mean..
Your case for "I'm just a really nice misunderstood guy" is holding up well.
As well for the evidence piling up that the "really nice misunderstood guy" is an even bigger asshole than the "asshole who doesn't treat her with the respect she deserves."

The Neon Grue said:
I have no intention of meeting her simply for a quick "score".. I'm not Shallow Hal, thank you!
I wanted to meet her because I thought she was very pretty, and I would like to get to know her better..develop a friendship first and see where it goes.
Then go with a friend to Red Robin if she's working there talk to her say that you met her at subway and that you wanted to ask her out but couldn't work up the courage and ask her if she wants to meet up for coffee or something. If she isn't there or she says no then drop it and chalk it up to experience because if you keep on pursuing it you will start looking like a creep.

Mav.. if you let out on personal insults like you describe you should be worried about letting loose on ANYONE, not just mods.

C

Chazwozel

Calleja said:
Mav.. if you let out on personal insults like you describe you should be worried about letting loose on ANYONE, not just mods.
True dat. Look at JCM. His commentary is pretty much shrugged off at this point unless you're new to the forum. Come on, who takes JCM seriously. CAAAAAAMMMMEEE OONNNNNNN!!!!

doomdragon6

Staff member
Mav said:
Shannow said:
Chazwozel said:
No we don't. I've never, ever tip toed around telling the mods what I think in a topic.

Lord knows I haven't.
Yea and you've been banned before right? Why, I dunno..

And guys, yea you joke around with your whole comments against a mod thing but trust me, I wouldn't be nearly as polite. Think, 4chan meets SomethingAwful meets YTMND.. I could make some real personal insults..about subjects that shouldn't be broached, lines that shouldn't be crossed kind of thing. It's an all or nothing thing for me, and seeing as how I love the forum...yea I'm not risking it. *shrug* I mean, we all remember the joking-flame thread we made at Image and how well that turned out for me.. What I'd say is along those lines. Trust me, Zen knows what I mean..
Well fuckin' do it man. Stop being a pussy and say what you gotta say. Make another thread and just let your goddamn heart out.

If anything pisses me off, it's a little bitch bitchin' about how he's too afraid to say anything. The mods and admin here are mods and admin for a reason. They were hand-picked by Dave, who is proably the most upstanding guy I know. The only mod I'm even iffy about is Juski (see? Just say whatever dawg.) but that's just because we have differing views on like, everything.

Even so, you will not be banned for speaking your mind. At most, a thread will be locked for public instigation.

If I'm wrong, whatever. But if you have something to say, fucking say it.

FUCK YOU CHAZ! You.. sweat! and you do sports!! BLAAHRGG!!

(please don't ban me mods! pleaaase? I'm a nice guy, I swear!)

doomdragon6 said:
If anything pisses me off, it's a little bitch bitchin' about how he's too afraid to say anything. The mods and admin here are mods and admin for a reason. They were hand-picked by Dave, who is proably the most upstanding guy I know. The only mod I'm even iffy about is Juski (see? Just say whatever dawg.) but that's just because we have differing views on like, everything.
What's bugging me is he's talkin' up is insultin' ability WHILE HIDING BEHIND HIS BANHAMMER FEAR.

I think Mav's bark is worse than his... bark.

Huh. :confused:

R

Rubicon

Calleja said:
Exactly.

Seeing the double standard now? Certainly nameless mods, get impunity to say whatever their hearts desire.

We don't. Well we can but there are probably ban related consequences.

*shrug* Oh well, I just consider it an automatic win, if people need to use powers and privileges they've been given to settle an argument then yea.. oh well.

Mav said:
Never claimed to be.
:rofl:

Well, anyway, I'm a-gonna lock this puppy at the request of its creator, but damn I've had some fun this morning, thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.