Minimalist theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Hmm. I don't see why I can't do that. It might take me a few days. I will be out tonight.

fade

Staff member
Suggestions:

Even less color and gradients.
HALFORUMS could be plain text instead of an image, with no shadow.

Just suggestions.

Dave

Staff member
Took care of the HF logo thing. Not sure what to do about the colors and gradients. Once you start messing with those it's fairly time intensive and intricate.

Dave

Staff member
So what do you think about the new Minimalist Halforums logo? Amy did it and sent it to me out of the blue.

fade

Staff member
I like it. It's definitely more minimalist. I don't know what it is, but I am into really minimalist things like this lately.

Such as....?
Make it average height, average build. White male, late 20s early 30s.

It'll seem so quiet and nice until one day default theme is gone. We'll find minimalist wearing defualt's skin a week later, listening to goodbye horses.

fade

Staff member
Ditto on the avatars. That's a little too minimalist.
Added at: 20:03
I'd actually say ditto on the signatures, since they're already easy to turn off yourself.

Dave

Staff member
Done and done. I waited until some of those asking for a minimal theme chimed in.

Should be all fixed up for you. Don't say I never gave you anything.

Dave, not once have any of these people invited you to dinner, and now, here they are, on the day of your daughter's wedding, asking for a favor. They say you are friends, but have they shown it once?

Status
Not open for further replies.