Moon landing

The moon landings

• were faked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You fail for not pointing out my incorrect use of "whomever", Charles.

How you can be successful at being a snarky douchebag if you don't DEDICATE yourself, man?

Sheesh.

SeraRelm said:
The lightbulb was discovered? :tumbleweed:
if it makes you feel better you could just assume that they meant is as "the discovery of the [principles which allow a] lightbulb [to work]"

North_Ranger

Staff member
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgtHgtyiQG0:2dtgbbo2][/youtube:2dtgbbo2]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJzdJjpV3dA&feature=related:2dtgbbo2][/youtube:2dtgbbo2]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vujyCCunwic&feature=related:2dtgbbo2][/youtube:2dtgbbo2]

In all honesty, I think the guys spreading paranoia with conspiracy theories need to be nailed to the wall by their dangly bits (whatever they may be). At the same time I find it terribly laughable that there are massive conspiracies afoot, going unnoticed by all - save for some douche living in his mom's basement.

L

LordRavage

The moon is totally photo shopped.

I mean..none of us go outside. It even looks fake in all those photos, films, etc.

:tongue:

That beret'd guy in that 3rd Bullshit clip has a face I just want to punch. He could be ordering a coffee and I'd just want to hit him.

Is anyone else having trouble getting YouTube embeds to load? It takes like 2 or 3 refreshes or I only get blank posts.

J

JCM

*looks at poll results*

Man, this is why this is the only forum I have never, and I´ll never quit, from forumpolis to freeboards 10 years back up to today´s Halforum.

The US-Soviet pissing contest got pretty heated back in those days. I wouldn't put it above any of the goverments to fake the size of their space penis. But I don't think they did. If the moon landing had been fake, there would have been some actual good evidence to that fact revealed by now. Not just speculation by people who sound like they probably wear a tin foil night cap when they go to sleep.

D

Dusty668

Welcome to Real Spaceflight! What happens when people in cislunar orbit stop being nice?:

Michael Collins-"That's no Moon-GARK!!!!"
'Buzz' Aldrin-"Shut the hell up or I'll punch you in the nuts again."

:rimshot:

M

Mr_Chaz

I heard a new theory last night. According to someone I know the moon landings were real...but Neil Armstrong wasn't the first person on the moon. This is where it got fuzzy since I couldn't really interrogate her to find out what she thought had happened, but I guess either she was confused and thought Buzz had gone first, there was someone else on the flight, or that there had been a separate test flight first maybe?

I think she honestly thought the third, which is a hilarious idea, the image in my head of NASA managing to secretly launch a Saturn 5 is just brilliant. Has anyone else heard this theory before? Because it was new to me.

Unless she thought there was another person on the flight, who left the lander first and stood there with a camera to film it all? God knows, maybe she was just dim.

Status
Not open for further replies.