Most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rubicon

There used to be this really great entertainment store chain (at least here locally) called Media Play. Imagine Best Buy, but way cooler, a huge selection of books, dvds, music, etc but they also carried a lot of harder to find stuff like anime, action figures etc. LOVED this store, really.
media play sucked. We had 2 of them here. everything was waaaaay overpriced.[/QUOTE]

True, their prices were higher, but they had such a better selection than Best Buy or Circuit City at the time, back then Best Buy didn't even have anime other than the dub version of like, Akira or Ninja Scroll (on VHS), while Media Play had all kinds from various anime genres

(not saying im a huge anime fan just an example of the better selection you were paying for, at least where I live).

Man, it didn't even occur to me that not everyone would know what a friggin' Timbit was. Delicious, delicious timbits.

Also, we haven't had bagged milk in Newfoundland in over ten years I'm sure. Perhaps even 15. Yet I still have the little bag cutter that you could get.

Hmm..my most embarrassing moment...

It was during college and I just broke up from my Girlfriend for cheating one me, and we were in a state of Cold War. Anyway, while walking from one lecture room to the next, we happened to be walking towards each other on a long narrow corridor,glaring at each other from afar. Well,as luck would have it,the button on my jeans popped and slid down to my ankles just as she stood in front of me. Oh god,i still get the willies thinking about that moment.

You should have just said "take a good look, honey, because you ain't ever gunna see any of this again!" And walked off, shaking that ass just the way she likes it.

Then you'd be posting in the epic win thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.