My breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Occasional Poster

Oatmeal and a cup of yellow label tea. Porridge rules!

O

Odie

Kudos Bar (snickers flavor) and a pack Strawberry Shortcake fruit snack

Ya.... im living the dream, But its what you do when u get up at 450am and run out the door.

Breakfast Taco:
Bacon, Refried Beans, Egg, Potato, Salsa, Warm Flour Tortilla (cooked on a comal/stovetop)

w/ Orange Juice.

Toasted English muffin with peanut butter and a homemade strawberry banana smoothie. No $4 Jamba Juice smoothies for me.

Cajungal

Staff member
Toasted English muffin with peanut butter and a homemade strawberry banana smoothie. No $4 Jamba Juice smoothies for me.
Nuttin like homemade smoothies. Man you wanna stay full for like... 6 hours? Natural Smucker's peanut butter and banana smoothie. Oh my GOD.

R

rabbitgod

Cream of Wheat.

I'm more of an oatmeal guy, but my wife wanted to change it up a little.

doomdragon6

Staff member
You know, a lot of people would go, "Who cares?" when you tell them what you ate, but for some reason I love knowing what you people eat.

Edit: Dammit, that was creepy again wasn't it.

1. Omelet, five strips of bacon, homefries, one piece of whole wheat toast, either orange, apple juice or milk.

2. Blueberry, chocolate chip pancakes w/REAL maple syrup, sliced fruit salad - oranges, grapes, strawberries. Milk or juice as usual.

3. Oatmeal and cinnamon spiced applesauce. Breakfast tea w/ honey.

I won't cook these everyday, but when I have breakfast these are what I whip in the morning.

When I eat breakfast-style food at breakfast, I usually have do a breakfast style Quesadilla (scrambled eggs, bits of bacon, and cheese) along side some toast and orange juice. However, I usually eat leftovers or whatever is around instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.