My breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Normally I skip breakfast (although I hear I shouldn't, since when I actually do get hungry I tend to eat too much - which is bad). Today I had to wake up very early for a frickin' early exam, so I had a tall cup of lemon and green tea to get my eyelids to stay open.

When I got home, I made two sammiches for brunch. Roast beef, cheese, ketchup and a dab of light mayo on freshly-baked bread, nom nom nom!

This thread is making me hungry. As I stated before I usually don't eat breakfast but after reading this thread I am seriously tempted to head down to my works cafe and grab something to eat.

Toasted English muffin with peanut butter and a homemade strawberry banana smoothie. No $4 Jamba Juice smoothies for me.
Nuttin like homemade smoothies. Man you wanna stay full for like... 6 hours? Natural Smucker's peanut butter and banana smoothie. Oh my GOD.[/QUOTE]
Yep, that's been my normal breakfast during the week for a little over a year now. What can I say? It's tasty and I'm a creature of habit.

My dad will usually do breakfast for us on at least one day during the weekend. My favorite thing is fried potatoes topped with cheddar cheese and a couple of fried eggs. I love mashing up the eggs and yolks and mixing it all into the potatoes. Yum.

My usual grab-and-go breakfast is peanut butter on a whole wheat tortilla wrapped around a banana. This week my wife has been making breakfast quesadillas with sausage, egg, cheese, and peppers. Tasty.

Breakfast Taco:
Bacon, Refried Beans, Egg, Potato, Salsa, Warm Flour Tortilla (cooked on a comal/stovetop)

w/ Orange Juice.
This is one of my favorite breakfasts! You need MOAR jalapenos, yo!

I usually skip breakfast. I've been trying to make myself eat. I am just not hungry in the morning. Maybe I need to eat earlier in the night, instead of 9-10pm. That way I'll be hungrier by morning.

I usually just have coffee until ~ 1:30 - 2, and then have a good sized lunch.

I think I am addicted to those things. Food just doesn't seem to taste good unless it has some heat. They're great in eggs, mashed potatoes, cornbread, even jalapeno jelly is good!

Cajungal

Staff member
Oh, I love heat too. I just can't stomach it til after I've woken up a bit. Don't tell the other Cajuns. :p Jalepeno jelly on crackers with cream cheese is the snack of champions!

Oh, I love heat too. I just can't stomach it til after I've woken up a bit. Don't tell the other Cajuns. :p Jalepeno jelly on crackers with cream cheese is the snack of champions!
I love a little heat for breakfast. Gives you a nice kick in the ass to start the day.

I... don't like sweet stuff for breakfast. It has to be savory in the morning. I can stomach waffles, pancakes, syrup, fruit, etc. only after lunchtime. Nothing like IHOP for dinner, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.