Export thread

My fault, I'm male.

Chazwozel

Just got me some straight razors today. Took my very first shave using one. My friends, you are not truly a whole man if you do not try this at some point in your life. Greatest shave ever!

Oh this thread is for high fives on how fucking awesome it is to be a man!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I went out and took some shots with my .40 cal today, I love shooting. It's fucking awesome to be a man!

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

dude, I love penis.

Wait..I mean I love my penis! That's what I meant! Shut up! :oops:

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I wear a gun, a tazer, 2 different OC sprays, a telescoping baton and 2 sets of handcuffs around my waist every day I work. I'm a MA....wait, there's women that do that too.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Just got me some straight razors today. Took my very first shave using one. My friends, you are not truly a whole man if you do not try this at some point in your life. Greatest shave ever!
Welcome to the best investment in shaving you will ever make.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I wear a gun, a tazer, 2 different OC sprays, a telescoping baton and 2 sets of handcuffs around my waist every day I work. I'm a MA....wait, there's women that do that too.
I'll give you a brofist for that, dude. *grins*

And 2 OCs? What do you have, a canister as well?

Terrik

Terrik

my beard itches.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I'm a man.
But sometimes, I want to smell like a different smelling man.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

My whole body is covered in hair and I don't care! It's fucking awesome to be a man!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

my beard itches.
My kingdom for an Old Spice Guy image macro

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I'll give you a brofist for that, dude. *grins*

And 2 OCs? What do you have, a canister as well?[/QUOTE]

Nah, the holster for them I have holds two. Just the itty bitty ones.

Chazwozel

I took a walk from the pub this evening with my best buddies. We had to piss really bad so we peed in an ally on 15th St and Market. FUCK YEAH!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I may have to invest in that, but if I pull out my OC, you have pissed me off in a major way - I hate the stuff; I'd rather baton you into submission first.

Chazwozel

dude, I love penis.

Man love is perfectly welcome in here if one swings that way. BRO-FIST!

Rob King

Rob King

My penis sometimes gets in the way, but I would not take a uterus for all the king's gold.

Chazwozel

I love my dick, but I'm not sure if I'm in love with my dick. Oh who am I kidding. Come here you!

Rob King

Rob King

I'm not sure if I can say I'm in love with my dick. I mean, it's pretty great and all, but it's just so ... cumbersome sometimes. And those times when I wake up at night and I've somehow gotten it wrapped around my neck, I wonder if it's trying to kill me.

But, HAH! I mean, we've all been there, right?

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I'm going through the process to become a teacher, and going to classes and stuff. And it's overwhelmingly women in the classes. Okay, that's fine. But it seems all the pronouns seem to be she she she for the teachers, and he he he for the disruptive children in class in examples. Also, today during groupwork, I was the only guy in a group. Someone said something about being nervous that they don't have much experience dealing with little kids, and they got a chorus of "oh, your maternal instinct will kick in". I kind of sheepishly said after that "Uh, well, I'm having the same nervousness too". and I got a response of "Oh. Well, you'll figure out something!" #MFIM

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I'm going through the process to become a teacher, and going to classes and stuff. And it's overwhelmingly women in the classes. Okay, that's fine. But it seems all the pronouns seem to be she she she for the teachers, and he he he for the disruptive children in class in examples. Also, today during groupwork, I was the only guy in a group. Someone said something about being nervous that they don't have much experience dealing with little kids, and they got a chorus of "oh, your maternal instinct will kick in". I kind of sheepishly said after that "Uh, well, I'm having the same nervousness too". and I got a response of "Oh. Well, you'll figure out something!" #MFIM
Well-played sir.... *golfclap*

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

That really captured the spirit of the other site, and was honestly a little messed up.

They could've at least thrown in a non-commital "Yours will kick in too" or something to show support.

Philosopher B.

I'm not sure if I can say I'm in love with my dick. I mean, it's pretty great and all, but it's just so ... cumbersome sometimes. And those times when I wake up at night and I've somehow gotten it wrapped around my neck, I wonder if it's trying to kill me.

But, HAH! I mean, we've all been there, right?
Totally. My dick is like a long train crossed with the energizer bunny. It just keeps on going and going and going!

PatrThom

PatrThom

--Patrick

(EDIT: Yes, I know I already posted this in the awesome videos thread)

Rob King

Rob King

I've had classicshaving.com bookmarked for almost a year, waiting for the day I have $100+ extra dollars sitting around for a razor kit.

Telephius

Telephius

Suprise twist, they really have a penis! ;p

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I may have to invest in that, but if I pull out my OC, you have pissed me off in a major way - I hate the stuff; I'd rather baton you into submission first.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've never had to use them myself and I wouldn't even carry a tazer if I didn't have to. Most guys use them as a crutch.

Rob King

Rob King

Yeah, I've never had to use them myself and I wouldn't even carry a tazer if I didn't have to. Most guys use them as a crutch.
I must be confused. I thought the RCMP wasn't using tazers until ... something. Or maybe because of something?

Yeah, nevermind. I must be confused.

phil

phil

My toe is doing a weird thing but I'm not going to bother checking it out because it doesn't hurt.

MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Chazwozel

You should have whipped your dick out and flopped it on the table. That's the solution to all of life's problems.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I must be confused. I thought the RCMP wasn't using tazers until ... something. Or maybe because of something?

Yeah, nevermind. I must be confused.[/QUOTE]

We try not to use the older M26s anymore (since they're turbo faulty), but we still have a hefty supply of x26s. There are tons of new rules regarding their use (such as only during moments of public safety concern and the like, which is funny, because in those moments, I would pull out my gun.). It's basically a compliance tool now.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Chazwozel said:
You should have whipped your dick out and flopped it on the table. That's the solution to all of life's problems.
Is it?! Well hot damn, no one ever told me that! I'm gonna do that to solve all my problems now!

*is promptly arrested*

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Also, whenever I think about being a man, I think of this song:

Chazwozel

Chazwozel said:
Is it?! Well hot damn, no one ever told me that! I'm gonna do that to solve all my problems now!

*is promptly arrested*

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Also, whenever I think about being a man, I think of this song:

WHat a dumbass. Every man knows you break the concrete bag inside a wheelbarrow!

Bones

Bones

Yeah, nevermind. I must be confused.[/QUOTE]

We try not to use the older M26s anymore (since they're turbo faulty), but we still have a hefty supply of x26s. There are tons of new rules regarding their use (such as only during moments of public safety concern and the like, which is funny, because in those moments, I would pull out my gun.). It's basically a compliance tool now.[/QUOTE]

at least you guys dont use k9's as a compliance tool. :D those things scare the crap out of me, seriously if a cop told me he was a K9 officer I would do whatever he said, I can take a beating and stuff, but I do not want to screw with both a fully armed police officer and a dog that is trained to hold me.
anyways...now you're a man, a manly man!

Docseverin

Docseverin

Today I got paid for working out in the gym, and playing world of warcraft..only no American women within 20 miles of me #MFIIM

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Throughout my school life (not counting college, where the numbers were a little different), I'd say less than 10% of the teachers I had were male.

However, of the favorite teachers that stick out in my mind, about 50% of them are male.

I'm not saying that men make better teachers. Not at all, I had just as many awesome female teachers. But since there is a social expectation of school teachers to be women, I'd guess that the men who succeed in becoming teachers are the ones with enough drive to get through that.

Chazwozel

Today I got paid for working out in the gym, and playing world of warcraft..only no American women within 20 miles of me #MFIIM

Earlier this week, I was paid to play golf and later drink beer.

Gusto

Gusto

Yesterday I worked, played a round of golf with my friend on his corporate pass, and went out to a lounge with my friends last night where I purchased what a friend called "sexy man-drinks".

Today I'm sitting in my boxers, eating candy and drinking tea. :p

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Earlier this week, I was paid to play golf and later drink beer.[/QUOTE]

I get paid to wrestle, shoot, command, and take away people's civil liberties when they're not using them any more. Just sayin...

Gusto

Gusto

I get paid to cook food for people and do the dishes. :p

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I get paid to wrestle, shoot, command, and take away people's civil liberties when they're not using them any more. Just sayin...
Sorry, pal, this ain't the "My fault, I'm American" thread. *DUCKS!!*

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Sorry, pal, this ain't the "My fault, I'm American" thread. *DUCKS!!*[/QUOTE]

*golfclap*

*hides Claymore trigger behind foot*

drifter

drifter

Kinda off topic, but how awesome would it be to have a claymore that exploded into claymores? More or less awesome than the Punisher's sword-gun?

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Alternately, how balling would you be to have a gold-plated Claymore that fired diamonds, rather than shot?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

*suddenly pictures the Old Spice guy holding a claymore, which explodes and says "The claymore is now DIAMONDS!"*

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

*suddenly pictures the Old Spice guy holding a claymore, which explodes and says "The claymore is now DIAMONDS!"*
Dude, my head... you're in it. *brofist*

Bones

Bones

you guys are so crazy

Wasabi Poptart

*walks in, puts up a room deodorizer, and leaves quickly*

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

=pokes strange device=

"We've been ratted out here boys."

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

One of the best perks of being a man is the ability to easily pee out of doors, out of windows, and moving cars.

Philosopher B.

*Writes his name in the snow*

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

PatrThom

PatrThom

Funny. I always think of this song.

Er, um, GUNS!

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

Yesterday, I spent most of the day completely naked. My girlfriend cooked for me and we had sex in front of the TV. Also, liquor.
Good day to be a man.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Earlier this week, I was paid to play golf and later drink beer.[/QUOTE]

I get paid to wrestle, shoot, command, and take away people's civil liberties when they're not using them any more. Just sayin...[/QUOTE]

/brofist

Only replace wrestle with JOOOOJEETSU.

Docseverin

Docseverin

I have my first Amateur Cage fight when I get back. I already have a good basis of Brazilian Jujitsu I got to train with Hoyce Gracie when he did a training session with my unit. I am excited for it, I started my gym log and flexibility training. only 12 months to train!

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

dude, I love penis.
me too!

me too!

yay for penis's loving.

however, my beard is a bitch.

Gusto

Gusto

however, my beard is a bitch.
That's what she said.

:awesome:

crono1224

I wonder what joke will derail this thread into a possible oblivion.

Rob King

Rob King

Women's rights, amirite?

Bubble181

Bubble181

That's not a joke, that's a tragedy!

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Seriously? 4 pages and no one posted this?

Considering the origins of this thread, it's doubly appropriate.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

This thread was always a joke

darkangel6988

*walks in, puts up a room deodorizer, and leaves quickly*
Good Call :)

Shannow

Shannow

Rob King

Rob King

Chazwozel

This thread was always a joke[/QUOTE]

NOT IT'S NOT! IT'S TOTALLY FOR SERIOUS ASSHOLE!

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Dave

Dave

Gusto

Gusto

My jaw's been hurting for the past few days but FUCK if I'm gonna see a doctor.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Just walk it off

Gusto

Gusto

I rubbed some dirt on it already.

Covar

Covar

I rubbed some dirt on it already.
Drink water

Gusto

Gusto

Dear Halforums, I have a mouth full of mud, what do I do.

Necronic

Necronic

Take a lap.

Shakey

Shakey

Wash it down with beer.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

No complaining about pain around other men!

=punches Gusto in temple=

"Feel any better?"

Bubble181

Bubble181

Stop going down on filthy women. Have some self-resppect.

Hylian

Hylian

The following song is actually about me but for some reason everyone keeps saying my name wrong through out the whole thing

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Take an axe, chop down some trees, and generally don't take any crap.

LordRendar

LordRendar

crono1224

Rub some tussin on it.

crono1224

Ya the guy with the 9in dick is going to.......

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Take an axe, chop down some trees, and generally don't take any crap.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Ancient, but it works for this thread.

I also knew him back in High School.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I dig Rodney Carrington :)

NSFW

figmentPez

figmentPez

I AM A MAN!