New PETure Thread (aka: Pet Pic Thead)

So the dog has a crate. She hates the crate. The second we open the door she starts whining and freaking out and dragging her feet. I don't know if it's something in her past or what but she is so calm until the crate comes out.

Anyways enjoy this photo of my cat.
IMG_1822.JPG

The cat has 0 issues having a harness on, but I brought him outside and he's hilariously scared of grass. But he also wants to follow the dig marks under the fence that the rabbits made, so that's a problem.

The cat has 0 issues having a harness on, but I brought him outside and he's hilariously scared of grass. But he also wants to follow the dig marks under the fence that the rabbits made, so that's a problem.
Poor buddy. He just must not have been outside much. He’s so cute!!

I was scared of grass as a toddler because there wasn’t any in the arctic where we’d been living. My mother likes to bring that one out a lot.

Poor buddy. He just must not have been outside much. He’s so cute!!

I was scared of grass as a toddler because there wasn’t any in the arctic where we’d been living. My mother likes to bring that one out a lot.
He is super adorable, and is super friendly, and doesn't have chewing or scratching issues so far either. I picked this cat to look at first at the shelter because he looked similar to the cat I had as a teenager, and he was just perfect.

Now that this cat has been here 3 days, I have learned he likes to play Hide and Seek. And I mean he will literally meow until someone comes to look for him while hiding behind something. On purpose. It's adorable.

He also flopped down on the ground as soon as I showed him the harness today and waited for me to put it on. <3

This little shit spent all morning being a hyperactive spaz, and when I finally wear him out, he betrays me.

IMG_20200704_115959.jpg

Maybe if YOU had a nice, fuzzy beard to nuzzle, you could be his best friend, too.

--Patrick
TBH, this morning the cat also thwacked him in the face when he wouldn't get out of bed, so it's not all cuddles.

(We don't let the cat in our bedrooms at night because he's also nocturnal and we want to be able to sleep, so I'm the one who allowed it to happen, BUT STILL)

Today was CSA day, and normally my cat does not care about boxes at all, but I guess they are more interesting when they smell like farm.

IMG_20200707_125101~2.jpg

If your husband suddenly gets a desire to start cooking dinners of tuna casserole, ceviche, or redbird chicken, I would look to make sure he hasn't suddenly started wearing a gigantic hat.

--Patrick

That's our Edmund Floof. He was the tiniest little kitten with the biggest purr, but we had no idea that he was going to be a long-haired cat when we picked him out. He was also Aislynn's first non black and white cat, she only had Tuxedos before that. His tummy trap is well and truly a trap, though. He loves to show his belly, but he does NOT want scritches.