New Picture Thread

Cajungal

Staff member
^That. Except I gotta have the sauce. I'll exchange olive oil instead, but I want some sort of sauce under the cheese.

I've always been a fan of two different kinds of pizza. Plain old pepperoni and mushroom, or chicken, buffalo sauce and a bit of ranch. Either way it's delicious.

North_Ranger

Staff member
The only decent pizza in Europe is in Italy. So I guess I'm trying to teach the ignorant about proper pizza eating technique (just like Droll and her Chicago blasphemy). This automatically disqualifies anyone in Europe from teaching anyone what good pizza is and how you handle that bad boy.
Having actually eaten Italian pizza and saying yes, 'was indeed the finest selection of pizzas I have eaten (even if the salami was hot enough to melt lead), I do actually believe myself qualified to say something about pizza.

Also, Dennis Rafkin, the best pizza chef in Finland, lives and cooks in my home town, and brother, he makes good pizza. Thin, tasty and just the right amount of toppings.

Yeah, the worst NYC pizza is still better than the best pizza anywhere else. AND WE EAT IT WITH OUR HANDS AND FOLDED! The only exception is if you're 5 years old and need your mommy to cut it up into bite size pieces.
I said we were eating it with utensils because we didn't want to get our hats dirty with flour, tomato sauce and bacon grease. I will say no more about that.

Man oh man you really do get intense when it comes to pizza, huh?

I remember what a shock it was for me in Germany when a friend ordered pepperoni pizza and I was expecting this...

And what we actually got on the pizza was this:

Which by the way tastes like crap.

She even got into an argument with the waitress but no one in Germany calls the red ones pepperoni and all the italian restaurants in Germany are run by italian people so... I never really knew the truth =/

Whatever, I like my pizzas vegetarian n_n

Wtf?!??! Broccoli?!??! Bullshit! Bullshit, I say! The only green thing allowed on pizza are roasted green bell peppers!
I have to agree with you on this point! Ugh!

Picture:

This is a banner or however you call it my friends gave me for my birthday two years ago, together with the surprise that I was the long lost son of el Che Frigola (my surname), the revolutionary from the country SJ is the long lost prince, and the duty to give an passionate speech about revolution and the common cockerel with a mic in front of (more like above) 30+ people in my faculty's courtyard.

C

Chazwozel

The only decent pizza in Europe is in Italy. So I guess I'm trying to teach the ignorant about proper pizza eating technique (just like Droll and her Chicago blasphemy). This automatically disqualifies anyone in Europe from teaching anyone what good pizza is and how you handle that bad boy.
Having actually eaten Italian pizza and saying yes, 'was indeed the finest selection of pizzas I have eaten (even if the salami was hot enough to melt lead), I do actually believe myself qualified to say something about pizza.

Also, Dennis Rafkin, the best pizza chef in Finland, lives and cooks in my home town, and brother, he makes good pizza. Thin, tasty and just the right amount of toppings.

Yeah, the worst NYC pizza is still better than the best pizza anywhere else. AND WE EAT IT WITH OUR HANDS AND FOLDED! The only exception is if you're 5 years old and need your mommy to cut it up into bite size pieces.
I said we were eating it with utensils because we didn't want to get our hats dirty with flour, tomato sauce and bacon grease. I will say no more about that.[/QUOTE]

You don't get it. You can't say anything because you haven't eaten an NYC pizza.

I don't care who the best pizza chef in where ever is, they can't make a pie better than any guy named "Giuseppe" in Little Italy.

Goddamn it, NR, I agree, Europe has many wonderful things. Pizza is NOT one of them. Sorry.

C

Chazwozel

Open up, motherfuckers. You about to get smacked up with deliciousness.

P

Philosopher B.

Me, too. WITH MY TONGUE.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

There go those pesky commas again! Weeeeee!

C

Cobra Star

Helping my brother's friend move out of his old house today:

Representing my geekness while shopping for my brother's new mattress yesterday:

Hmmm... I think I'll go with Denbrought. Is that the correct answer?

Also: why didn't I take pictures?!

P

Philosopher B.

Chad/Garble is even sexier in pictures than his blog. He reminds me of Ralph Fiennes.

Garbledina Sexington is a Canadian and is doing a tour with a friend of his. We don't all know each other: I don't know Den.

I lol'd at LittleSin's post, which I rarely do. I feel bad, but it was hilarious:laugh:

PS: WAT? 'Visitors found this page by searching for BARBARUBAS' BEWARE OF THE BARBARUBAAAS!

Garbledina Sexington is a Canadian and is doing a tour with a friend of his. We don't all know each other: I don't know Den.

I lol'd at LittleSin's post, which I rarely do. I feel bad, but it was hilarious:laugh:

PS: WAT? 'Visitors found this page by searching for BARBARUBAS' BEWARE OF THE BARBARUBAAAS!
Tegid and I do know each other, though. We are childhood friends.

And I met Den's father before I kew he was his father!

Spaniard connection?