New Picture Thread

Cajungal

Staff member
...Grue, that's not at all how I pictured you. Weird
Do I want to know how you pictured me?[/QUOTE]

It's not bad or anything. I pictured you younger not that I'm saying you look old. You look like someone who might tour with Leon Redbone.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

...Or anyone who owns a trombone and plays it comically.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Jake says you remind him of John Thomas Griffith from Cowboy Mouth, but I don't see it. He asks if you play guitar.

K

Kitty Sinatra

I do not play guitar. Or trombone. I should, but I've always seemed to have a hard time getting a decent sound out of any brass.

Cajungal

Staff member
Aha. Well, at any rate, you still have the wise-crackin' look about you I imagined--just with a different head shape. And a very nice hat.

I'm the one with the back to the picture, in both. Probably buying the breasplate on the second picture minus the shoulders, it's a nice fit.

I may be American, but with 4 San Jose Sharks on Team Canada, I felt justified in wearing the following today.

Cajungal

Staff member
Seej, can we get those pictures a little bigger? =) I'd love to see the details in the last one in particular.
I think they enlarge if you click on em. But sure, I'll repost em later. In the second one I'm holding a cupcake that I titled "don't eat the yellow snow." It's white frosting, little green frosting trees, and yellow jimmies.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

And yes, thanks, I'm quite smiley. I like showing off those silly dimples down around my chin.

Do the pictures have to be us? I saw this on Digg and thought it was worth sharing. OH WELL HERE GOES NOTHING!

fade

Staff member
I had to fake my death to get away from Courtney. That chick was wacko with a capital Lithium.

Cajungal

Staff member
Hey... hey ya know what's even better than a picture? A moving picture. A moving picture that includes well-known movie monologues. :awesome:

Ok, time for my pictures.

View attachment 386
me at my family christmas bbq after a few drinks

View attachment 387
Me about 10 mins after getting my tongue done, just before my 6 hour drive home from the big city

These ones are about 2 years old now.
View attachment 388
Me and my cousin/ god daughter in the limo for our nanna's 60th

View attachment 389
Me and My girl, Before the limo

View attachment 391
Me and my girl in the limo, except this time you can see my ponytail in a plait.

I also have another photo from chistmas, with me in my borat mankini if anbody wants to check it out, although you may have to have some eye bleach handy.

Attachments

North_Ranger

Staff member
Just found some demon and Nine Hells pictures I made for a friend's homebrew high-fantasy RPG back in ´04.

Man, was I accidentally smoking something back then?

C

Chazwozel

As far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, it was like we were all ... I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook

Thanks for fucking that up!

Cajungal

Staff member
Mountain Dew Code Red for a Mister Boner? Got a Code Red over here! DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED?!

Heheh, sorry. Nice job memorizing. How many times have you watches those movies??

Mountain Dew Code Red for a Mister Boner? Got a Code Red over here! DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED?!

Heheh, sorry. Nice job memorizing. How many times have you watches those movies??
I don't want to spoil the magic, but my laptop was being held off camera right in front of me to read it