New Picture Thread

I sometimes want to shave my head. My wife disapproves though, because I have a huge head, and she says a lack of hair makes my head look even bigger. I did have to shave my head when I did my national service, so she's speaking from experience. And she has much better aesthetic taste than I do, so I defer to her judgment.

But still. Sometimes I want to shave my head.

I sometimes want to shave my head. My wife disapproves though, because I have a huge head, and she says a lack of hair makes my head look even bigger. I did have to shave my head when I did my national service, so she's speaking from experience. And she has much better aesthetic taste than I do, so I defer to her judgment.

But still. Sometimes I want to shave my head.
How are you with growing facial hair? In my experience and opinion, having a goatee or beard complements a bald look.

(No, autocorrect, I meant beard, not bears. I don't think bears complement a bald head very well.)

How are you with growing facial hair? In my experience and opinion, having a goatee or beard complements a bald look.

(No, autocorrect, I meant beard, not bears. I don't think bears complement a bald head very well.)
Very bad. The first time we had a lockdown in Taiwan I attempted to grow some facial hair. After around two months of no shaving, my cheeks were still smooth, and my goatee could at best be described as "sparse".

I inherited my dad's side of the family's genetic quirk of having very little hair growth outside of my head and eyebrows. I've got legs smoother than many skating rinks.

Or it's possible I just haven't finished puberty yet at the age of 41.

Went biking through downtown to Point Pleasant Park with @That best friend today. We also had a nice stroll along the boardwalk. For some reason, Kitara insisted on wearing the GoPro. I'll share that footage either tonight or tomorrow. Which became a running joke when it was dubbed "The Boob Camera," to which every time I said it, she would shout "BOOB CAMERA!" as loud as possible to try embarrassing me in public.

Between all the biking and walking, AND morning yoga, AND a 3 KM jog this morning, I am completely exhausted!

20230527_131445.jpg
20230527_131505.jpg
20230527_131518.jpg
20230527_135126.jpg

My company treated us to a weekend trip this past weekend. We could take either Friday or Monday off, and we all went down to a national park on the southern tip of Taiwan. There were a variety of activities planned, one of which was a guided walk around an area that's well known for its impressive coastline. Most of the people on the trip didn't go on the walk because they were tired from other activities earlier in the day, so in the end only five people went, including me and my wife. Our tour guide snapped a picture of us, and someone commented that the photo looks like a music album cover.

LINE_ALBUM_2023526-28_230529.jpg