New Picture Thread

Dave

Staff member
I hate mushrooms. Plus shitake is nothing more than misspelling shitcake so I don't like that, either.

Would it have killed you to put on some slacks and a nice tie? This is the woman who gave birth to you! ;)
My girlfriend's mother didn't give birth to me. It was her mother that got re-married, not mine.

Also, I didn't have time to get pants or a suit that fit. Anything I own is from my slimmer days, so nothing fit. What I'm wearing is from a last minute scramble to Value Village. And I couldn't rent a suit in time. It was very much a last minute ordeal, so I did the best I could.

My girlfriend's mother didn't give birth to me. It was her mother that got re-married, not mine.

Also, I didn't have time to get pants or a suit that fit. Anything I own is from my slimmer days, so nothing fit. What I'm wearing is from a last minute scramble to Value Village. And I couldn't rent a suit in time. It was very much a last minute ordeal, so I did the best I could.
Oh, I misread! I thought it was yours. Criticism retracted. :D

Since it looks like a home ceremony, I think it looks perfectly fitting. I like the fancy/casual look.

How was the show? Or was the picture just in front of the poster?
The show was great. We both enjoyed ourselves very much. I’ve been looking forward to this one for a while. The plot change from the movie is fun, but I was a little underwhelmed by the ending.

I think I've mentioned it before, but any baseballs that find their way into our house get the "faceball" treatment. I don't get tired of bringing these things around for practice and watching unsuspecting people go, "...what the hell?!" when they pick one up.
20230731_112030.jpg

Anyhoo, I'm particularly proud of this one:
20230731_112103.jpg
20230731_112158.jpg

20230731_112110.jpg
20230731_112113.jpg

Last edited:
Achievement Unlocked!

"Plop Drop:" Get an airborne present from one of Halifax's finest seagulls while biking in the city.

(It mostly hit my Fitbit, but I felt and saw a sudden white splatter while biking down Barrington.)
20230803_175807.jpg