New Picture Thread

Cajungal

Staff member
Uh huh, that's it! It was a different angle than I'm used to, as well. Great picture, though! Marvin the Martian is the best.

Ame, may I say, you are looking damn fine! Guy isn't too bad either..not that i swing that way.
(I have to state that, because apparently at my workplace, 90% of people think I'm gay....the other 10% are my family/girlfriend....and they just encourage the rumour cause they think its funny)

Ame, may I say, you are looking damn fine! Guy isn't too bad either..not that i swing that way.
(I have to state that, because apparently at my workplace, 90% of people think I'm gay....the other 10% are my family/girlfriend....and they just encourage the rumour cause they think its funny)
Pfft, my brother is gay and my sister is bi. You're lucky it's only 90%.

I know how you feel. After my horrible breakup I kinda fell into a relationship with a close friend of mine. I know it will cause problems eventually, but so far, its been the best 2 months of my life.

(she collects pokemon cards..i play pokemon tcg online...i get all the online codes for free....plus normal girlfriend stuff....FYD!!!)

It's crazy how much David and fade look alike....

Amorous Eyes - You definitely should wear dresses more often, you have such a killer body that their form looks amazing on you. I'm trying to work my way back into some of my favorites but have been stuck in a "pant suit" job for so long I normally wear jeans and t-shirt when I'm out and about and slacks + nice top when "out".

also adammon, I only get it because I ask everybody at work if they think im sexy..and if they want to fuck me. Most of the time the guys say yes and girls say no. But thats just a conspiricy yo!
I'm like a sexy beast in real life!!
But in all honesty, once this whole is he gay thing started, i refused to answer personal questions. Now I keep them guessing. Just because it shouldn't matter what I'm attracted to in the workplace. Also, finally updated my will, now says If I die unmarried, It's because same sex marriage doesn't exist in my country. Yay political activism!!!

Not a picture of me, but I found it funny. My mom's been out of town and my dad is home with the remaining three dogs. My mom's dog is getting antsy because she's not been home, and this is apparently the first thing my dad sees every morning while she's away: