[NFL] NFL Thread

So, that's it, Tampa Bay are the Champs. More importantly, Tom Brady is the winning QB yet again. The Bucs benefitted from a lot of questionable penalties, but they also dominated both sides of the game today. They were the better team and deserve to hoist the trophy.

I guess I have to address a long standing predjudice of mine in that I thought Tom Brady was the beneficiary of the system in New England. That Bill Belicheck was that good at putting together a winning organization that it didn't matter who played QB, they'd still win. See Matt Cassel and the other QBs who stepped in when Brady was out and the Patriots still won.

Seems it is actually quite the opposite. Brady truely is the best QB to ever play the game. I hate saying that, but it is plainly obvious.

Now the only question is does Brady decide to go out on top like Manning & Elway did?

Now the only question is does Brady decide to go out on top like Manning & Elway did?
I remember when the Pats won in 2015 when he was like 38 or whatever and all the sports shows the next day he should “go out on top” and retire...and that was 4 Super Bowl appearances and 3 wins ago.

Mr. Z and I got bored and turned the game off during the 3rd quarter, but in my opinion, I don't think the Bucs actually played that well. It felt like KC was just making stupid makes left and right. So many dropped balls and stupid penalties.

Mr. Z and I got bored and turned the game off during the 3rd quarter, but in my opinion, I don't think the Bucs actually played that well. It felt like KC was just making stupid makes left and right. So many dropped balls and stupid penalties.
I think penalties were an issue, both in dumb plays by KC and in a couple that shouldn't have been called. However, this was very much a game of the offensive and defensive lines of TB executing their game plan without KC having an answer.

E.G.

The Chiefs were winning very big, 3-0 it was a landslide. Then Tampa Bay just started finding all these points

dammit.

I kinda hope that he ends up in Pittsburgh. But I think he is hunting a ring.

And another future HOF player let go without getting anything in return.