[NFL] NFL Thread

Dave

Staff member
That is the most Cowboys thing I’ve ever seen. Forget for a moment that the rule on weed is just dumb as fuck and concentrate on how dumb this guy is.

Dave

Staff member
I mean, did you read the article? He was to be suspended for 5 games. The players association got that down to 2. He appealed and the verdict was nope - should be the full 5 games. What a dumbass.

My games every Sunday are pretty much: "Hey, the Giants are leading! Maybe we can win this...oh hello, 4th Quarter. Nevermind."

Gruden out in Vegas.

He said stuff he definitely shouldn't have, and deserved to get fired for it (he resigned, instead). BUT... he said it in 2011. At what point is someone just looking for dirt on someone they don't like?

Gruden out in Vegas.

He said stuff he definitely shouldn't have, and deserved to get fired for it (he resigned, instead). BUT... he said it in 2011. At what point is someone just looking for dirt on someone they don't like?
The emails were up to 2018. And it was clear that the NFL wanted him out (probably because he also trashed Goodell) but the easiest way to avoid it is not say shitty things. He would've survived if it was jsut the Demaurice Smith comments, but there was just so much awfulness.

The emails were up to 2018. And it was clear that the NFL wanted him out (probably because he also trashed Goodell) but the easiest way to avoid it is not say shitty things. He would've survived if it was jsut the Demaurice Smith comments, but there was just so much awfulness.
I was watching SVP's report on this just a moment ago, and he said basically this. It wasn't just stuff that happened a decade ago, but repugnant behavior going on for nearly an entire decade after. So yeah, it wasn't just someone with an axe to grind after all.

So yeah, it wasn't just someone with an axe to grind after all.
Oh, it was totally someone with an axe to grind. The NFL has these emails and has been slowly leaking them until Gruden was gone. My guess is Goodell didn't like that Gruden was shittalking him. I'm just saying, if someone wanted me fired and went through my emails, I wouldn't be too worried about it. Gruden brought it on himself.

Well, I will say that Kyler Murray is definitely better at throwing passes to Packers players in the end zone than Aaron Rodgers.

Dave

Staff member
Aaron Rodgers is off today because he's a fucking moron who should be suspended from the league for breaking covid protocols and lying about them. In his place is Jordan Love. So they play at Kansas City. His mom & girlfriend came to watch him play. Check out their seats.