not so serious but I want to rant II: Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so surreal. I STILL have yet to have a response from CBC, other than being sore in a few places I have no idea what happened. There was obvious sex involved, just not sure with who and what exactly transpired, it's a "good" sore but still.

Only real possbilities are: Slept with CBC as per recent usual, but did it at her friend's house and in her friend's bed?

or

Managed to turn "100% straight friend" for the night and "cheated" on CBC?

Wish I had her friend's number, so I could just text her and find out.

@Jelly
Meet girl,ask out on date,tell her from the beginning you are interested in her and her delicious lady bits, make her laugh during the date, make a lot of body contact (scoot closer,stroke thigh,etc) then at some point you tell her that you want her and that both of you should go to your place. After 2-3 hours your allowed to have a post-coitus cigarette.

If she still dosnt think or isnt ready to settle yet,well,at least you got sex with her and there is always the chance for "BOOTY CALL"

Well, the idea is that she may want to have sex with me eventually, when she wants to settle down and have babies.
Okay, now that's just absurd. "Oh, wait your turn until I'm done having fun?" Forget that.

Sheki - that's not good. Sounds like you might have gotten dosed with something, intentionally or otherwise.

@Jelly
Meet girl,ask out on date,tell her from the beginning you are interested in her and her delicious lady bits, make her laugh during the date, make a lot of body contact (scoot closer,stroke thigh,etc) then at some point you tell her that you want her and that both of you should go to your place. After 2-3 hours your allowed to have a post-coitus cigarette.

If she still dosnt think or isnt ready to settle yet,well,at least you got sex with her and there is always the chance for "BOOTY CALL"
What if he doesn't smoke?

Sheki - that's not good. Sounds like you might have gotten dosed with something, intentionally or otherwise.
Thankfully I don't think that's the case. Unfortunately I only have half a story to go on so far. CBC says I was mixing and matching alcohols like it was going out of style on Sunday, at multiple places, so there's little surprise that I have basically a blackout memory of the entire thing. She also says that we went over to her friend's house after all of it around 2am.

Here's the problem (and I did not mention this to her) but she said that I was lying on the couch when she left her friend's house and when I was asked if I was going to go as well, I told her that I was just going to crash there. So CBC left (probably a bit upset and why she took so long to respond to my texts) and I somehow went from the couch, to her friend's bed from 2am-8am. What, why and how are yet to be determined, I've not contacted her friend yet.

I would say that I probably just fell asleep on her bed instead of the couch, but that would NOT explain the good sore feelings I had all day yesterday, since it is now obvious CBC and I didn't do anything past some light stuff here and here while we were out.

Needless to say, I mixed way too many alcohols too quickly and my sub conscious self had a reason for not wanting to go home with CBC that night. This smells of suspicious.

B

Biannoshufu

Shego: I've already mouthed off too much about it elsewhere, so I'm going to focus on SJ.

If it's all second hand? Get confirmation. Only don't go in with the hopeful puppy dog look. Go in like Han Solo. Like, "hey, X lady is saying this about you, and while I'm flattered I thought I should ask you if this was just a rumor." Play it cool, like you have other plans. Be nice, but please please be confident.

SJ, rumors are worth exactly what you pay for them. Even if she did say that, who knows whether she meant it, or was just making small talk with a girlfriend - this could very well be a flippant remark to get another girl off her back about the dreamy look she gets when she talks about you. Or maybe she's just telling herself that - and her friends - because she doesn't want to get her hopes up that you, the totally cute guy, could be attracted to her. Or perhaps she hates the very atoms that constitute your corporeal embodiment and wishes a thousand deaths on you and your ancestors. Who knows.

Don't ever believe, trust, rely on, or allow you actions to be influenced by such idle chatter. You're an awesome person, and if she isn't into you, then when you ask her out she'll let you know herself. The grapevine is, as it ever was - a point of entertainment, not a useful source of information.

If you live by what you think others think of you, [witty and profound aphorism here].

Besides which - it's your job to convince your future partners that you are the man that you want to be, and, coincidentally, the man they want to have. Let's say she doesn't see you as a now-boyfriend - you don't have to change for her, you simply have to show her that you actually are the person she wants now, and she merely didn't see it because she hasn't spent enough time with you.

B

Biannoshufu

Man, I really wanted Mary Marvel to win. Like to the point that I wanted to punch her opponent's dad in his face. I really need to stop tweaking all this rubber cement. Maturity sucks.

BananaHands

Staff member
Hipsters.

Fucking. Hipsters.

You're right man. Your opinion is so much more valid than mine. Nevermind the fact that you're in your mid twenties and Mommy still buys you everything (Nice urban outfitter clothes, dude! Also, sick apartment!). Let's just ignore the fact that in order to become so anti-establishment, you're wearing a plaid shirt and tight jeans like all you other fucks (sweet Bright Eyes tattoos, man!). Oh, and the fact that your 'progressive' view is formed from watching a few episodes of the Daily Show just makes you so much more credible.

But seriously. I sit there and listen to you fucking ramble on about the government, media and society and the second I speak up? Oh, let's make sure we're on the same level here... I am involved with a political non-profit, I have a degree in Communications with a minor in Communications Rhetoric and I actually am somewhat knowledgeable on the political candidates. So, even though you blab on about whatever recycled trash you found on MSNBC and I correct you? Don't you fucking dare look at me like an idiot, roll your eyes and say 'you wouldn't get it'. Especially when I was agreeing with some of that garbage you were spewing out and just clarifying that some of the things you said about the occupy protests were a bit skewed.

I mean, god damn it. Nothing makes me rage harder than see you fucks out there at the protests, smoking your little pipe and talking about the establishment and having a good ol' time. Some of those people actually care and while I don't agree with some of it, I respect them enough not to treat it like a fucking party.

Now, cue me bashing my head against the keyboard.

ao;fhaofghweoghwqeoghqweogh

/rant

I apologize for any grammar or sentence structure issues. I blacked out from rage and this was typed out.

fade

Staff member
I always said that nothing makes the rest of us liberals look worse than stupid liberals trying to "help".
Added at: 00:31
(e.g. "Ketchup" from the Colbert Report the other night. Ugh.)

I always said that nothing makes the rest of us liberals look worse than stupid liberals trying to "help".
Added at: 00:31
(e.g. "Ketchup" from the Colbert Report the other night. Ugh.)
Oh my god, this. And yes, "Ketchup" came off like a complete fucking idiot.

Hipsters.

Fucking. Hipsters.

You're right man. Your opinion is so much more valid than mine. Nevermind the fact that you're in your mid twenties and Mommy still buys you everything (Nice urban outfitter clothes, dude! Also, sick apartment!). Let's just ignore the fact that in order to become so anti-establishment, you're wearing a plaid shirt and tight jeans like all you other fucks (sweet Bright Eyes tattoos, dude!). Oh, and the fact that your 'progressive' view is formed from watching a few episodes of the Daily Show just makes you so much more credible.

But seriously. I sit there and listen to you fucking ramble on about the government, media and society and the second I speak up? Oh, let's make sure we're on the same level here... I am involved with a political non-profit, I have a degree in Communications with a minor in Communications Rhetoric and I actually am somewhat knowledgeable on the political candidates. So, even though you blab on about whatever recycled trash you found on MSNBC and I correct you? Don't you fucking dare look at me like an idiot, roll your eyes and say 'you wouldn't get it'. Especially when I was agreeing with some of that garbage you were spewing out and just clarifying that some of the things you said about the occupy protests were a bit skewed.

I mean, god damn it. Nothing makes me rage harder than see you fucks out there at the protests, smoking your little pipe and talking about the establishment and having a good ol' time. Some of those people actually care and while I don't agree with some of it, I respect them enough not to treat it like a fucking party.

Now, cue me bashing my head against the keyboard.

ao;fhaofghweoghwqeoghqweogh

/rant

I apologize for any grammar or sentence structure issues. I blacked out from rage and this was typed out.
I believe you spelled "BananaHands" wrong at the end there, which invalidates your entire point.

Also, please don't kill me for sarcasm.

M

makare

I hate it when there are movies or tv shows I think I would have liked if not for their casting choices. Like Tin Man, I think I would have gotten into it if it wasn't for Zooey Deschanel. I fucking hate her! She can't act and that whiny voice of hers. Gah! She even ruins my online Christmas radio experience with her nails on a chalkboard version of Baby, It's Cold Outside.
Bleh.

figmentPez

Staff member
What the hell Dragon*Con? Why U do this to me? I knew I was going to have to put up with all sorts of people wearing clothing that is not at all flattering to their figures if I was going to find pics of the best cosplay, but... an old man wearing a plaid bikini... Seriously?

:facepalm:

What the hell Dragon*Con? Why U do this to me? I knew I was going to have to put up with all sorts of people wearing clothing that is not at all flattering to their figures if I was going to find pics of the best cosplay, but... an old man wearing a plaid bikini... Seriously?

:facepalm:
Show a little respect for the man who pays for this forum!

I am so fucking sick. The flu wasn't bad enough with the ache and pain and stuffy sore head. Nooooo.

I had to get an UTI as well. Now I can join N_R in the people who are pissing blood unril further notice community. I am on bed rest but will I actually get bed rest with a two year old? All signs point to no.

Woo..100 pages.
My bike is doing weird rattling noises when im pedaling.i think its the chain or the gear,but i just cant seem to find the problem.

Woo..100 pages.
My bike is doing weird rattling noises when im pedaling.i think its the chain or the gear,but i just cant seem to find the problem.
How many miles ago did you last replace your chain? They stretch, and should be replaced every 1,000 miles or earlier if you tend to push hard in the high gears (as opposed to spin fast in the low gears).

If it's not the chain, it might be due for a new set of crank bearings, though you'd feel that in addition to hearing it.

Could also be that the bearings in your pedals are going.

I'd put it up in a bike stand (or use ropes and suspend it from something if you don't have a stand) and spin everything by hand until you hear or feel it.

Chains are cheap, though, so it might be a good idea to simply replace things from the cheapest to the most expensive until you resolve the issue.

M

makare

He tried so hard. He really did want to know the way to the next whiskey bar, oh don't ask why.

Status
Not open for further replies.